+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Aliens3

Jul 9, 2009
This thread is loosing its subject and turning out to be one talking about another. Im quitting this thread. Sorry guys.

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Aliens3 said:
This thread is loosing its subject and turning out to be one talking about another. Im quitting this thread. Sorry guys.
good..i am doing the same..

i'll check in after 15 days...peace

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Wow 10% unemployment in Alberta, that's too bad. Hopefully things will start picking up by end of this year. Unfortunately I was not able to understand a major portion of Albertagovernor's post. I hope there wasn't any valuable information for prospective immigrants to Alberta

mami

May 28, 2009
Hi Guys,

I recently added my information on the list.

Yesterday, I got email from Alberta requesting my signature on one of the form to process my file. I am 13xx, applied in febuary.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-sujets/labour-travail/lfs-epa/t090710a4-eng.htm the unemployment rate for AB in June was 6.8%, not 10.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Albertadude said:
Wow 10% unemployment in Alberta, that's too bad. Hopefully things will start picking up by end of this year. Unfortunately I was not able to understand a major portion of Albertagovernor's post. I hope there wasn't any valuable information for prospective immigrants to Alberta

Dude,

Believe me you don't want to know the major portion of AG's post.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Leon said:
According to http://www.statcan.gc.ca/subjects-sujets/labour-travail/lfs-epa/t090710a4-eng.htm the unemployment rate for AB in June was 6.8%, not 10.
If they are processing 13XX file now most probably a decision has already been made on 6xx, 7xx, 8xx, 9xx, 10xx, 11xx and 12xx files. Hopefully there will be lots of nominations end of July and beginning of August

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
The rush of applicants (3 to 4k?) for AINP, sort of crippled the system for AINP. All of us will now end up in another line at CIC (Buffalo) for the PR. Wonder if this will cripple that system too? Does anyone know if Buffalo is capable of taking the extra 3k PR applications without a hiccup?

Albertadude said:
If they are processing 13XX file now most probably a decision has already been made on 6xx, 7xx, 8xx, 9xx, 10xx, 11xx and 12xx files. Hopefully there will be lots of nominations end of July and beginning of August

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear,
I do not think they would issue so many nomination certificates.
Believe it or not, there will be a lot os rejected applications.
AINP is not capable of swallowing 3K people.
I am looking for another route.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear,
I do not think they would issue so many nomination certificates.
Believe it or not, there will be a lot os rejected applications.
AINP is not capable of swallowing 3K people.
I am looking for another route.
Hey Dude,
Its not the case.The other day when i was talking to AINP Officer was telling me that there was no quota for the nominations and they can give nomination as per the province labour conditions and the other day when i was regarding an article(exactly dont remember) gov of alberta was telling that they speculate that alberta would be lacking around 115000 Professionals in comming 8 t0 10 years,keeping ths is in mind they are now opening doors for the Indian Talent.This information is not to contradict you.I ma sorry if i did hurt u

anoop

vineet

Jul 12, 2009
Hello Anoop,

I dont understand how people are coimng to conclusion thta which applications are being processed currently based on file numbers.
What is the probability of getting nomination once you receive file number?

Please reply!

thanks

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
As of now nobody knows what the probability. Hopefully people assigned with file numbers have been pre-assesed and can expect nomination within 4 months (per AINP website), but i am one of the applicants from Old process who was issued file number in March and still nothing from AINP. There are some applicants like Indium-Sulphide2 who received file numbers in Feb and have not received nomination. So i am kinda of confused if AINP is taking 8 months to process applications from issuance of file numbers or 4 months from issuance of file numbers. But looking at the spreadsheet created by VSrao I see that no one who has sent application after Jan 15th has received nomination. Please correct me if I am wrong

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
March 19th People,

It is 4 months today since the gang of 12 received file numbers. hopefully by Friday we should start getting our nominations. If i don't receive by Friday then............ well I'll sit and doddle my thumb some more.

vineet

Jul 12, 2009
Hello,

As far as i know people who filed under old process will get nomination in around 8 months.Getting nomination in four months is in the new process which is fast track process when compared to old PR process(According to AINP).So probably now you should be ready for your nomination.

Could you plz tell me your file number series.

Good Luck and Keep Posting the updates.