+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
redstar said:
Hi VSRAO
I got my file number in May but it is given as Feb.So please could you update that one.

Thx
What exact date did you receive the file number via email?

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
OilyAlberta said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
8 months hasn't been passed therefore we will not entertain your request.
Dude, what was that. Do you work for AINP...

No matter whether you got file number right 2 days after sending your application, Once the time line has been updated it is subject to 8 month process time. If you send your application on january 5 and got file number on january 7 but still application will be processed as per posted timeline. Don't count 4 months after getting file number.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. I was just wondering if someone could list the documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much
Newmember,

Your timeline can help members here. please post

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
hi all....just thought to see what u all think....

as i had posted in many posts before. i am old process applicant, received invite in Jan and sent all completed papers to lawyer in Feb. First the lawyer didnt send any confirmation of submission saying they submit all applications together so they dont have tracking number. Then they said they had submitted in March not Feb. Now when they forwarded me my the ainp mail today after bugging them so many times. it has my file #35XX quoting receipt date of 14th April(Just like i had predicted from the 3xxx series). How could that be? It took 1 month for my lawyer to send and another 1 month for ainp to receive?
anyone else in the same boat?

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koolchik:

The one month delay by the lawyer is best explained by the lawyer himself. As for the AINP one month lag - pretty much the MO for the AINP operation. Our app was sent in Jan and in the file number email AINP said our app was received in March (we have the postal delivery receipt for Jan). Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Cheers,

koolchik said:
hi all....just thought to see what u all think....

as i had posted in many posts before. i am old process applicant, received invite in Jan and sent all completed papers to lawyer in Feb. First the lawyer didnt send any confirmation of submission saying they submit all applications together so they dont have tracking number. Then they said they had submitted in March not Feb. Now when they forwarded me my the ainp mail today after bugging them so many times. it has my file #35XX quoting receipt date of 14th April(Just like i had predicted from the 3xxx series). How could that be? It took 1 month for my lawyer to send and another 1 month for ainp to receive?
anyone else in the same boat?

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
thanks for the quick reply, u really do give hope :)

So, based on ainp timeline and other members experience, do our 8 months count from date of proof of receipt/submission or 8 months from received date quoted as received on file # email or is it 4 months from the date of file# email. And does it matter at all if the person was old process applicant with invite?

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
koolchik said:
thanks for the quick reply, u really do give hope :)

So, based on ainp timeline and other members experience, do our 8 months count from date of proof of receipt/submission or 8 months from received date quoted as received on file # email or is it 4 months from the date of file# email. And does it matter at all if the person was old process applicant with invite?
i would say from file # email. I dont know why i think the lawyer messed up.

My buddy who applied in Feb. received the file # and email mentioning the exact feb date the package was delivered.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
My sister and her friend as well. They submitted as new process on 13 April, it was delivered on 14 th April and they had same date quoted on the file number email which they received before me through their lawyer(different).

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Aimchoti said:
Hi,
I have applied for AINP on April 2nd week on H1B category, I got my file number on June 2nd week with series 7XXX--- , Please let me know how much time it will take to get AINP Certificates Please help me to know the time lines
Maybe 2 years if not more looking at current trend. People with 6XX file numbers have not got nomination and yours is 7XXX. So you have almost 6000 applicants ahead of you. Only advice is to try and maintain your H1B status atleast for 2 to 3 years. You may get US green card by then. All the best!!!!!!

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Aimchoti said:
Hi,
I have applied for AINP on April 2nd week on H1B category, I got my file number on June 2nd week with series 7XXX--- , Please let me know how much time it will take to get AINP Certificates Please help me to know the time lines
Hi Aimchoti,

Can you post the last 4 digits (??XX) of your file number (since those numbers are significant in tracking our application)?

Thank you!

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
Aimchoti said:
Hi,
what 7XXX ......are u serious

to confirm, could you please share all the digits of the file number except last 3 digits. 7XXX--- you have mentioned is confusing. what is the --- in the end mean. maybe the first digit of file# is 7... please clarify.

jimmyz500

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
Nomination.....
24-05-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2011
Med's Done....
21-02-2011
hope Aimchoti used the first 4 digits instead of the last 4, my file number started as 7913-09-14xx

Aimchoti said:
Hi,

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Aimchoti said:
Hi,
Sorry for the confusion my file no 7913-09-3XXX, Please let me know do you guys have any idea how much time it will take to get the confirmation??
Hey Dude at least feel happy that you got a file number i have applied in the 3rd week of april and till today even i haven't got the file number man

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
...and there is a whole bunch of March applicants, like me, that have not got our numbers yet... I should have just relaxed and applied in April, this doesnt seem fair.