+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
I got nominated!
The nomination is dated may 12th but I didn't received till June 15th. My file number and all info is previously listed. Good luck to everyone else and I'll see you on the next stage.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Flori said:
I got nominated!
The nomination is dated may 12th but I didn't received till June 15th. My file number and all info is previously listed. Good luck to everyone else and I'll see you on the next stage.
Congratulations!!! Welcome to CIC journey.

Good Luck

C

cchabert

Flori said:
I got nominated!
Felicidades! Congratulations!! Now the next step

abInMind

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Flori said:
I got nominated!
Congratulations! Did you get an email/printed intimation about your nomination?
~SA

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Manny said:
Mike,
Can you please post some links for the benefits that illegals are having? If we include, then that will add more power to our email.
Thanks.

Mike053 said:
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.
Hi Manny: See the links below... and little more elaboration..
Proposals for CIR:
1) Give a Z visa to all illegals which is basically an EAD for illegals(not you, you keep your H1B..lol..). Once backlog of current family and EB is complete - which will take 8 years by govt. estimates - these illegals who already have EAD for 8 years will apply for Green Card based on a new term "Earned Path to Legalization" with $4000 fine. This proposal also eliminates EB and family chain migration. Nobody can apply for immigration for 8 years until the backlog is clear. At the end of 8 years a point system will kick in where you get immigration based on points criteria - which favors US work experience and occupations in High demand (a list like list for Canada). Now, let me ask you this, we guys are not sure if we can hold onto our jobs for 8 months for AINP nomination, how the heck will we hold to jobs for 8 years waiting for point system to kick in, in which there will again be a quota system with maximum ceiling to # of people who can enter - ensuring a lottery ...lol.... Even if u survive your job with atleast one more recession coming up in 8 years, H1B is for 6 years and there would be no extensions based on any EB because EB dont exist....... basically forget about green card. On the other hand, illegals will have a happy EAD to survive and work wherever they like, you will have a H1B which can kick u out of US at anytime.

2) Proposal 2 is straightforward. Give green card to all illegals who are "...in US ILLEGALLY(not legally) for past 5 years.." on date the legislation passage. Simple...but you got to be illegal without any valid visa status. Everything except for H1B holders is same as in above proposal.

So, you tell me how these CIRs are helping you. I am not an expert but just trying my best to spread the word to raise our voice.

You can do your own research at AILA websites and just doing Google and wiki for past CIRs. White house has started making text for new CIR and there are chances that it will have text from above two proposals.

Look for analysis of past CIRs at http://aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=6712
http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/CIR/index.htm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/24/AR2009062402244.html?hpid=topnews
AND LATEST TODAY : http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=14&entry_id=42546

All u see in all news is ".....Hispanic leaders...", "....path to legalization for 12 million illegals...", etc. Nobody writes about Legals like us because there are discouraging elements and losers in our community who don't want to raise voice and just close eyes to reality. I dont know if they are lazy or if fighting for their right is not in genes.... But people need to know more about what is coming up their way...

Anyways, latest today, Obama - after discussion with senate leaders yesterday - said there is not enough consensus on hot topic immigration and so it might not pass a CIR this year but discussions and text have to be started on. Text is what matters for us..... and we should start influencing the text atleast as much as we can.

If anybdy thinks all above is not relevant to you and this thread...it is..Our situation in US is the reason why we are on this forum discussion AINP. If somebdy gives me an EAD today and promise in legislation a GC after 8 years, I don't give a damn to AINP. That's why I thought it was relevant. Sorry, my aim was to post once to tell everybody here that we should contact White house, Harry Reid and other senators as much as we can so that they know that we should come before legals while handing them EAD's and GCs. My purpose was not to start a discussion. So, I wont post anymore on this topic. You guys do you own research and come to your own conclusions but please contact you senator and White house with what you feel. Just don't read and forget. Thanks!! ;-)

bubun76

Jun 26, 2009
Finaly rcvd the file Number
Date Sent: 2nd Mar
Date Rcvd per UPS Tracking: 3rd Mar
Date Rcvd per file num rcvd mail: 23rd Mar
File No rcvd:26th Jun
File Num: 7xxx-xx-16xx
NOC: 2174
Self filed

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
bubun76 said:
Self filed
Are you under old process? Or new process?

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Congrats bubun76... and thanx for taking the effort to post u r timeline

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
bubun76,

Congrates! on your nomination. I am waiting . I have applied on 16th March.

Can someone help me that weather Do we need Birth Certificate Notarized or Just copy is fine?

sam70

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
sam70 said:
bubun76,

Congrates! on your nomination. I am waiting . I have applied on 16th March.

Can someone help me that weather Do we need Birth Certificate Notarized or Just copy is fine?

sam70
he is not nominated, he just got a file #.

Congrats bubun!!

bubun76

Jun 26, 2009
Jasper said:
bubun76 said:
Self filed
I am under new process. Anybody knows of any case where case got rejected after File number receipt?

lovepool4u2001

Star Member
Mar 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2009
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
Nomination.....
02-06-2010
AOR Received.
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
20-04-2011
Med's Request
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
23-06-2011
Old Process
Invitation letter received :04 Feb
Date Sent: 27nd Feb
File Num: 7xxx-xx-1609
NOC: 2171

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
Congrats..They rcvd my application on 3rd March too with NOC:2133 Electrical Engineer. but i havent heard from them yet..
Hopping to hear from them soon though.

Jasper said:
bubun76 said:
Self filed