+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
koolchik said:
i agree that ainp has totally been quiet since 19 May except for the mini burst of file#s for the april new applicants....but based on the fact that the applications have reduced....this seems totally ridiculous! they should have a consistent pattern even if its a little slow. they should have charged something for this application as we are paying so much for all other forms already....we applicants cannot plan a single aspect of our life at this point since we have no clue wats going on or what will happen in a year or two....
People applied under BC PNP can land into canada within 10 month as thier PNP will hardly take 2 months. But here they are taking 8-9 months to process Nomination then CIC will take around 12 months. Why do they call it FAST TRACK STRATEGIC RECRUITMENT SYSTEM H1B PNP?? Overall process will take around 20-22 months which is pretty much same as FSW. Why it was claimed in early days while Gingie and other people were in Hotel New York and in Philly that AINP will help to get faster PR Visa. They should nominate within 20-30 days. There are only 3000+ files. They should send me all files through courier at my Home address and I will mail all certificates within 5-6 days just like credit card statements. Processing should not be so much time consuming. Here is the process flow:

1. recieved Packet 0 Minutes
2. Evaluate papers 5-6 Minutes
3. Make signature on certificate, put date etc 2 minutes
4. Wrap two packets with certificate, orange label, instructions and mail both. One to buffalo and one two candidate. 5-6 minutes.

Total process time: 13-14 minutes.
One person works: 8 Hours in a day
One person will mail: 32-35 certificates in a day

Its summer time. College graduates are available for unpaid Internship. Give them opportunity to be Nomination officer for 10 days and don't have to pay them because they want some experience.

10 interns will mail in one day: 320-350 certificates in day
In 10 days, 10 interns will mail: 3200-3500 certificates. Done with the work. easy.

All applicant will get nominated within 10-15 days with no extra expense, salary

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear AG,

Are you really still on this forum? you said my nomination was on the way and I would receive it by May 21st. However, I am still waiting and my 100 dollar more police certificates are nearing expiration.

I hope people are serious with what they said and do not mislead the applicants.
Best

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
Man...u r saying that...i just hope ppl are serious abt their applications n wasted applications of ppl who are not planning to move are not wasting our valuable waiting time.....

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear AG,

Are you really still on this forum? you said my nomination was on the way and I would receive it by May 21st. However, I am still waiting and my 100 dollar more police certificates are nearing expiration.

I hope people are serious with what they said and do not mislead the applicants.
Best
This all is AlNP's fault. Few days back one of my lawyer called to hotline and they said:

" If we say that we will mail certificate within 2-3 weeks and these 2-3 weeks become 2-3 month then please don't get surprise. we are overloaded.

mami

May 28, 2009
AlbertaGovenor,

Thanks for making me laugh... That's what we need: make fun of what gives us anxiety; I really like what you wrote and will mail a copy to ainp to make them laugh too.

Take care and keep on taking it easy.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Guys,
How abt sending a petition to AINP by all forum members demanding answers to few basic questions as we have invested lot of efforts and hopes to this program...

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
Guys,
How abt sending a petition to AINP by all forum members demanding answers to few basic questions as we have invested lot of efforts and hopes to this program...
Excuse me... this is a free service... dont slow down the process even more with all the peitions that they will have to take care in addition to our application forms!

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
dunno whats goin on there !!

divagirl said:
ChaloCanada said:
Guys,
Excuse me... this is a free service... dont slow down the process even more with all the peitions that they will have to take care in addition to our application forms!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
ChaloCanada said:
Guys,
So that AINP can return all the applications with a Apology letter:

Dear Applicant:

We tried our best to work on your applications. We are human and unfortunately, we have only two hands and few computer, printers etc. We can not impose 800$ application fees. Please excuse us and we are shutting this program down. You will get the mortal remains of your ambitious application within few days through mail.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaCitizen said:
ChaloCanada said:
Guys,
So that AINP can return all the applications with a Apology letter:

Dear Applicant:

We tried our best to work on your applications. We are human and unfortunately, we have only two hands and few computer, printers etc. We can not impose 800$ application fees. Please excuse us and we are shutting this program down. You will get the mortal remains of your ambitious application within few days through mail.

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
You are trying to give some people a heart attack LOL

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
stirring the pot again eh AG/AC/AN????

dude, you are not even involved in AINP process! nice try faking your indignation at AINP... better luck next time.
you have good suggestions for improving AINP process.... too bad you did not implement them while you "were" Alberta Governor ;)

follow your own advice and take it easy... do some meditation

Waiting people
Do not get unnecesarily upset because this person instegation.
Let AINP do there job

I guess I incorporated all his styles, including bad grammar, spellings, and cheap effects to attract attention.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Is the regular PR process (FSW) faster now? How long does it take and is it worthwhile? I think by the time we decide to move there, the line there will be longer too!

notdet said:
Albertadude said:
All the best!!! Notdet
Thanks dude!
Every new week, I think, this is THE week ! :)