shyli said:
Friends,

Follwoing are my timelines:
Pre-Assessment Sent: 11/11/2008
Recipt Confirmation recieved by me: 11/12/2008
Application Recieved by PNP office: 01/15/2009
File Number recieved by me: 02/11/2009
Phone inquiry received by me: 04/07/2009

After I received phone inquiry on 04/07/2009 (they asked for my paystub), I did not get any communication after that. Is there anything wrong? Anyone who has already got nomination after phone inquiry pls tell me how long it took after the inquiry.

Looks like we have our info DITO DITO DITO ........... my file # is 652 whats your? i also had phone inquiry but not for pay stub though!!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Albertagoverner said:
Albertagoverner said:
Mike053 said:
dipen said:
I already have my file no. received on feb 20 noc code 1111, file no. 566. can anyone please tell me how to send the paystubb? pls pls pls
Why do you want to send a paystub - didnt you send it originally with the application.
If you have send back then, You do not need send anything untill they ask. Don't send anything untill they ask, Even if you didn't send then don't send untill they call you because initially they were also accepting contracts and reference letter as proof of current employment.

This coming week between Monday (April 27th) to Friday (May 1st) many candidates will recieve decisions in Mail from AINP. Make sure you check your Mail Box well. Aquarius, Taurus and Libra will get certificates for sure. Some Aquarius Applicant will recieve certificate on Thursday after 1:00 PM in Mail Box. Taurus and Libra will recieve on Tuesday and Friday in thier Mail Boxes

Damn nothing for Caprico................. that sux. You are my one full source entertainment and you disappointed me....

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear Governor,
when do you think my 84x certificate can reach me?
best regards
You should have asked me this question as well. I was kinda close to governer's answer. May 30th LoL .. right Governer.

Why do people ask such question to Alberta governer. Do people know something about him that i dont? hmm anyways i would just keep my other options open if this thing dont work out as expected. Lot of people waiting for file numbers some of them applied just few days time line when i applied. So people who got their file # should consider themselves lucky enough.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Looks like we have our info DITO DITO DITO ........... my file # is 652 whats your? i also had phone inquiry but not for pay stub though!!!
des..if not pay stub, what was the inquiry for?

A

Albertagoverner

Mike053 said:
despoimmigrant said:
Apart from paystubs, They are are also asking like Are you still interested, Are you currntly working or something

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Does anyone know if the occupation under pressure list has changed. I think Alberta was planning on changing it April 15th. I hope chemical/material science engineering is still in this list

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Albertadude said:
Does anyone know if the occupation under pressure list has changed. I think Alberta was planning on changing it April 15th. I hope chemical/material science engineering is still in this list
No, it is the same... last updated on 5th Feb 2009

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
kins4u2 said:
Any luck to anyone?
~Looking at list above we can see that the file numbers with pre assesment done range from 500 to 900 approximately (not everyone who applied is on this forum). So, they still have approx. 400 applications pending with preassesment i.e. old process/invitation letter. I think its gonna take some time.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Just a quick question to the people in the forum. If an applicant has already received the file number will it still take 8 months of processing time or 4 months?????

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Albertadude said:
Just a quick question to the people in the forum. If an applicant has already received the file number will it still take 8 months of processing time or 4 months?????
I think we should go by what they said in their website (total processing time as 8 months with 4 months after getting the file number). but looking at the number of applications, we can only make guesses..

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Mike053 said:
~Looking at list above we can see that the file numbers with pre assesment done range from 500 to 900 approximately (not everyone who applied is on this forum). So, they still have approx. 400 applications pending with preassesment i.e. old process/invitation letter. I think its gonna take some time.
not all 400 are old process. the transition has applicants from the new process also.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:
despoimmigrant said:
This was posted by me on my previous post................ hope that helps................

12/02/08 - Pre assement sent
12/24/08 - Received application package ( One page was missing )
1/05/09 - spoke to HOTline number and asked them why page is missing from application package. lady said sent whatever you have got from us. I did exactly what she said did not include missing page in my application.
1/07/09 - Sent documents with AINP application package ( Page was Missing )
1/14/09 - the got my application
2/11/09 - Got file number (XXXXX09-552)
3/27/09 -- got a call from AINP guy below is the conversation

AINP guy: Are u still interested processing your application?
My Reply: yes i am.
AINP guy: I was loooking at your file and we found that one page is missing from your application.
My Reply : I am aware of this and i have been told to send you exactly what is asked by AINP office.
AINP guy: I need that missing page in order to process your application.
My Reply: If Fax is ok i can send you within half an hour or so.
AINP guy: thats fine.
My Reply: is there any direct fax line i can fax?
AINP guy: gave me common fax number.
My Reply: How long will it take to process my application once you receive my missing page?
AINP guy: by end of the day today i will be able to make the decision.
AINP guy: are u still working on H1b visa?
My Reply: Yes i am.
AINP guy: with the same employer?
My reply : Yes.
AINP guy: i will contact you if i need any further information and if it is not required you will hear from us pretty soon.
My Reply: Thank you for your time.

I called him after i sent fax and confirmed it that he got my fax.

Since than i have not got any information or updates on my case.

I just thought to share my experience with you all people.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
nomad_musafir said:
Mike053 said:
not all 400 are old process. the transition has applicants from the new process also.
Nomad, you are correct. I didn't see Manny who has number 7xx but was under new process. I just went with the majority. Sorry...

Despo, thanks for the conversation you posted.