+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
Pretty good Info on this forum so far. One of my friend told me to visit this forum so here i am to provide my input.

12/02/08 - Pre assement sent
12/24/08 - Received application package ( One page was missing )
1/05/09 - spoke to HOTline number and asked them why page is missing from application package. lady said sent whatever you have got from us. I did exactly what she said did not include missing page in my application.
1/07/09 - Sent documents with AINP application package ( Page was Missing )
1/14/09 - the got my application
2/11/09 - Got file number (XXXXX09-552)
3/27/09 -- got a call from AINP guy below is the conversation

AINP guy: Are u still interested processing your application?
My Reply: yes i am.
AINP guy: I was loooking at your file and we found that one page is missing from your application.
My Reply : I am aware of this and i have been told to send you exactly what is asked by AINP office.
AINP guy: I need that missing page in order to process your application.
My Reply: If Fax is ok i can send you within half an hour or so.
AINP guy: thats fine.
My Reply: is there any direct fax line i can fax?
AINP guy: gave me common fax number.
My Reply: How long will it take to process my application once you receive my missing page?
AINP guy: by end of the day today i will be able to make the decision.
AINP guy: are u still working on H1b visa?
My Reply: Yes i am.
AINP guy: with the same employer?
My reply : Yes.
AINP guy: i will contact you if i need any further information and if it is not required you will hear from us pretty soon.
My Reply: Thank you for your time.

I called him after i sent fax and confirmed it that he got my fax.

Since than i have not got any information or updates on my case.

I just thought to share my experience with you all people.

Thanks
keep this forum uptodate.
good luck
Thanks for sharing us your experience. I wish you good luck with your application.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx and you too.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing us your experience. I wish you good luck with your application.
[/quote]

A

Albertagoverner

despoimmigrant said:
Pretty good Info on this forum so far. One of my friend told me to visit this forum so here i am to provide my input.

1/05/09 - spoke to HOTline number and asked them why page is missing from application package. lady said sent whatever you have got from us. I did exactly what she said did not include missing page in my application.

AINP guy: I was loooking at your file and we found that one page is missing from your application.
My Reply : I am aware of this and i have been told to send you exactly what is asked by AINP office.
My Reply: How long will it take to process my application once you receive my missing page?
AINP guy: i will contact you if i need any further information and if it is not required you will hear from us pretty soon.

Thanks
good luck
You will recieve Certificate on 9th April in your mail box.

A

Albertagoverner

despoimmigrant said:

Thanks
good luck
Dear despoimmigrant:

Can you mention the page number in AINP003 form which was missing? I am sure you filled AINP 003 form as you are under old process.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah page number 2 was missing from my apps. and how do you know that i will get my nomination certificate on 9th april?
[/quote]

Dear despoimmigrant:

Can you mention the page number in AINP003 form which was missing? I am sure you filled AINP 003 form as you are under old process.

[/quote]

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Hi Albertagoverner and others,
I sent my application two weeks ago. I have been working with my employer for 3 years and my H1 expires this September ending. Based on the processing times now, do you suggest renewing my H1B to be on safe side for AINP to consider my application?

I do not like to stay in USA anymore and I want to settle in Alberta. So I personally do not wish to get it renewed (I thought why unnecessarily giving a task to my employer and not sticking with him later. I want to be in good terms with him so he can help with my future references in Alberta).

Thanks for all your time.

A

Albertagoverner

maruti81 said:
I sent my application two weeks ago. I have been working with my employer for 3 years and my H1 expires this September ending. Based on the processing times now, do you suggest renewing my H1B to be on safe side for AINP to consider my application?

I do not like to stay in USA anymore and I want to settle in Alberta. So I personally do not wish to get it renewed (I thought why unnecessarily giving a task to my employer and not sticking with him later. I want to be in good terms with him so he can help with my future references in Alberta).

Right now set your goal till Nomination Certificate and then you can apply from Home Country for CIC process. You should try to renew it and I am sure you will find great difficulty to renew because nowdays USCIS and State Department's Consular officers in Abroad are trying till their last breath to not stamp, renew H1B.
As far as references are concerned, None of us will face much difficulty in terms of employment, reference etc because every recruiter, Hiring Manager in Corporate Alberta is aware that H1B SRS program is bringing techies from US who have been working well. Also A lot of tech consulting companies in Alberta are accepting 1 797 with a employer as a reference. No other reference can be more genuine than USCIS issued I 797 with a employer in USA

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[/quote]
[/quote]

How do you know that i will get Certificate on 9th April?

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009

Why are AINP guys asking people under old process about current status of H1B visa.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:

Why are AINP guys asking people under old process about current status of H1B visa.
I assume that as he called me already for missing page he might have thought better to ask this question. Or may be he is not aware of Old processing. Actually i am not aware of it as i just joined this forum today. Can someone explain what just happend with old and new process?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mike053 said:

How do you get nomination? Do they notify you via email? Or send you something in regualr postal mail? or both?

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
I was asked by the case officer to send in my March's paystub!..so I am assuming they are checking whether we still have jobs before offering nominations..I have filed using old process..

Despoimmigrant,
My file # is "655" and am waiting to get the nomination cert..please update this forum when u receive urs..

Cheer,
6Sigma

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
6SigmaMBB said:
I was asked by the case officer to send in my March's paystub!..so I am assuming they are checking whether we still have jobs before offering nominations..I have filed using old process..

Despoimmigrant,
My file # is "655" and am waiting to get the nomination cert..please update this forum when u receive urs..

Cheer,
6Sigma
Mine is 652 so looks like we are close to each other.. in processing.. when did you get a call by the way?

A

Albertagoverner

despoimmigrant said:
Mike053 said:

How do you get nomination? Do they notify you via email? Or send you something in regualr postal mail? or both?
You will recieve a mail containing Nomination and other instructions.

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
maruti81 said:

Right now set your goal till Nomination Certificate and then you can apply from Home Country for CIC process. You should try to renew it and I am sure you will find great difficulty to renew because nowdays USCIS and State Department's Consular officers in Abroad are trying till their last breath to not stamp, renew H1B.
As far as references are concerned, None of us will face much difficulty in terms of employment, reference etc because every recruiter, Hiring Manager in Corporate Alberta is aware that H1B SRS program is bringing techies from US who have been working well. Also A lot of tech consulting companies in Alberta are accepting 1 797 with a employer as a reference. No other reference can be more genuine than USCIS issued I 797 with a employer in USA
Thank you. Appreciate your reply.