Pre-assessment: No
NOC: 2121
File# :2517
Appl Date - 3/24/2009
File# Date - 8/7/2009
DocReq.Date - 11/19/2009
Nomination date written on certificate: 11/23/2009
Nomination certificate receipt date: 12/3/2009
Congrats Jasper and all the best for CIC process. Have a nice weekend.

earth

Nov 20, 2009
i have been checking the timeline sheet.....saw few people who sent application after me have File # 1XXX series while mine though sent before them has 2XXX series (few cases with same NOC).... dnt understand how AIPN is giving these file numbers. I think once they receive our application they allocate a bunch of them to different people for further processing & then our luck totally depends on how fast the person dealing with our application processes it plus also the traffic in that NOC - our 2171 is too crowded :). This is something we can do nothing about - just wait! Few application received by AIPN after my application(i am considering only new process): mine:received application 3/17, file 21XX, file received 8/4, noc 2171.
  • Malu: received 3/20/2009, #17XX, but got file # later than mine on 8/25...dnt know the NOC so this should be ignored
  • journey2ainp: received on 3/27/2009; #15XX, file received 6/25 before mine + same NOC 2171 in this case
Saw a few more cases like this: check out march applicant "smileyster,sman & us_to_ab" suddenly us_to_ab has 1XXX series and got file no in May while the rest two got file # in july and is 2XXX series.... but i guess different NOC is the reason here.

@ JAsper pls add me in timeline: applied under new process: NOC 2171; Application received :around 3/17/2009; File no#21XX received on 08/04/2009; no mails/calls yet!!

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Hey Jasper, you are going thru Mr. Cohen's law office. Did they send you the packet or were you asked to make any payments first
I received the packet by email (pdf file). No payment for the next step yet.
Congrats Jasper!!!!

Chinga Cowa Banga

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
redstar said:
Hey congrats Jasper
Thats good to listen and what comes for 2121 can u tell me.
Thanks! BTW 2121 is Biologists.

vsrao said:
Congrats Jasper and all the best for CIC process. Have a nice weekend.
Thanks, vsrao! I'll still stay in this thread and be happy to manage everyone's timeline list. Good luck and have a nice weekend.

Chinga_Canada said:
Congrats Jasper!!!!

Chinga Cowa Banga
Thanks, Chinga!

earth

Nov 20, 2009
Jasper said:
Received nomination today!

Pre-assessment: No
NOC: 2121
File# :2517
Appl Date - 3/24/2009
File# Date - 8/7/2009
DocReq.Date - 11/19/2009
Nomination date written on certificate: 11/23/2009
Nomination certificate receipt date: 12/3/2009
Cool....congrats Jasper!

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstar said:
Hi Chinga
yep he said in that fashion more over right now he is telling to get a job offer than you will get some weightage to my application, where can i get no employer is interested and he is saying get ready for other options like FSW and more over if you plan to use lawyer its waste.they don't even fight for your case because when i speak i said i got invitation then y don't we fight against the alberta govt then what he said is you need to pay sperate money for that and the money you paid is just for application but in the begining when iam planned to apply speak the guys in the firm said if you get any problem we will fight for you thats the case.

thanks & regards
I guess I will wait till end of Jan (as AINP website states that processing will take 12 months from the time application was received) and see what happens. I am hoping I get nomination by then.

Chinga Cowa Banga

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Hey Jasper, you are going thru Mr. Cohen's law office. Did they send you the packet or were you asked to make any payments first
Congratulations on receiving the same. Just wanted to know how they send it across, was expecting the big brown packet, mentioned in someone's previous posts. Thanks for the information

earth

Nov 20, 2009
gautamkate said:
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Congratulations on receiving the same. Just wanted to know how they send it across, was expecting the big brown packet, mentioned in someone's previous posts. Thanks for the information
i think Jasper's law office must have sent the pdf not AINP...Jasper do let us know! Is AINP sending nomination via email as well

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Do you have the File number? Call AINP up yourself. Tell them lawyer giving you the run around and you need a status on your application.

redstar said:
Hi Chinga
yep he said in that fashion more over right now he is telling to get a job offer than you will get some weightage to my application, where can i get no employer is interested and he is saying get ready for other options like FSW and more over if you plan to use lawyer its waste.they don't even fight for your case because when i speak i said i got invitation then y don't we fight against the alberta govt then what he said is you need to pay sperate money for that and the money you paid is just for application but in the begining when iam planned to apply speak the guys in the firm said if you get any problem we will fight for you thats the case.

thanks & regards

Chinga_Canada

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepfreezed said:
Do you have the File number? Call AINP up yourself. Tell them lawyer giving you the run around and you need a status on your application.

redstar said:
Hi Chinga

thanks & regards

Yes Redstar that's good idea. just call AINP and ask them the status of your application

Chinga Cowa Banga

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
earth said:
gautamkate said:
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
i think Jasper's law office must have sent the pdf not AINP...Jasper do let us know! Is AINP sending nomination via email as well
Yes, earth is right. My lawyer received the packet by mail and the firm sent me the copy as pdf file.

Sorry for the confusion.

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Jasper said:
earth said:
gautamkate said:
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Yes, earth is right. My lawyer received the packet by mail and the firm sent me the copy as pdf file.

Sorry for the confusion.
I read that the packet contains a magazine and whole load of other documents. Did they convert all that into the pdf and send it ? Do you know whether they will send you the packet eventually ?

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
i have got the nomination letter today. it was sent on Nov 24 and i get it on Oct 4. many thanks to Alberta. As i said, Alberta is fair. One year waiting is worth. Though Alberta changes its timeline many times, but all of you should note that Alberta doesn't need to take the responsibility to accept those workers who are suffered by U.S economics. So i understand why they extend their time line. BTW, i am totally waiting for one year, i submit my application last Dec 2 in 2008. I am lucky since i am still working in my current position, thank god.

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
CometoAlberta said:
i have got the nomination letter today. it was sent on Nov 24 and i get it on Oct 4. many thanks to Alberta. As i said, Alberta is fair. One year waiting is worth. Though Alberta changes its timeline many times, but all of you should note that Alberta doesn't need to take the responsibility to accept those workers who are suffered by U.S economics. So i understand why they extend their time line. BTW, i am totally waiting for one year, i submit my application last Dec 2 in 2008. I am lucky since i am still working in my current position, thank god.
Congratulations. You are right, its God's grace and patience. Best of luck for the CIC part of the process.

Regards
Gautam

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
did AINP tell you they mailed the docs?

gautamkate said:
CometoAlberta said:
Congratulations. You are right, its God's grace and patience. Best of luck for the CIC part of the process.

Regards
Gautam