Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Hi Qureshi

Here is my time line

application Sent; October 1, 2009.
Application Recieved: October2, 2009.
File #: Not yet....waiting.
NOC: 2242.

and yes bulk of application were over in May and June When they took out IT from the list so once we go past May and June it should be much faster. I think they are issue file # for MAy/June People. so keep yr finger crossed.

Qureshi said:
HI Wantanomination,

Thanks for reply, yup you are right I should have waited for Oct 2009. Anyhow applied once again lets see what gona happen.
Whats your NOC code. Secondly looks like bulk application submitting is over. Very few people mentioned about filing in after August 09.

Stay in touch for any further update.

Thanks.

wantabnomination said:
Hello
Sorry to hear that your application got rejected. As you said your H1B started on Oct 1st 2008 so you should have waited till Oct 1st 2009 to send your documents. My H1 also started on Oct1st 2008 but I waited till Oct 1st 2009 to send my documents and they reached there Oct 2nd.

Qureshi said:
HI to all,

I am new just registered to this forum and would like to share my experience and wellcome everyone's advice.

Application Date: 24th March 09
File Number received; 7th August
NOC # 2131
RFI From AINP: 10 October
Received Letter: Decline Letter on 17 October.

Received 2nd email explaning the reason as "You have not completed 1 year on H1B as your H1B starts by October 2008, and by now you have completed 1 year and as of now eligible to re apply.

So applied once again on 24th October.

AI

Dec 9, 2008
Received nomination yesterday.

Timelines:
Sent Pre-assessment: Dec 08
Sent Application: Jan 09
File # received: Mar 09 (File number 6XX)
Email received asking for more details: last week
Nomination received: Nov 25

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AI said:

Timelines:

A1, Congratulations!!!, what is your NOC code? Please share with us.

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Do they replay to the email we send with the requested information? Do we get any confirmation that they received the email and information? I would hate to mess up something because the email got lost or something....

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
man ..... LOL !

deepfreezed said:
Do they replay to the email we send with the requested information? Do we get any confirmation that they received the email and information? I would hate to mess up something because the email got lost or something....

AI

Dec 9, 2008
NewHome_Alberta said:
AI said:

Timelines:
NOC code: 2171

A1, Congratulations!!!, what is your NOC code? Please share with us.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
AI said:

Timelines:
AI,

Did you receive your email for more details on 17th or 18th November?

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
AI:
Good to hear! Did you receive the certificate in the mail already or did you get email confirmation?

BTW I too got email request for documents similar to what others have received. NOC 2171.

AI said:

Timelines:

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Hi Jasper,

Thanks for explaining the reason why I keep getting directed here when I try to enter my timelines. Well in my case, I applied thru Mr. Cohen's law office and I remember completing all the related documents and sending it to them. I did not really go through the pre-assessment or invitation phase but I do remember that sometime in January I got a mail from the law office stating that the process has changed as a result of which I need to restart the whole thing again. That was kind of depressing but then sometime in the last week of January I got a mail stating that the previous mail was sent in error and AINP has accepted my request. After that my application was sent and the timelines are in my first post.

Best Wishes
Gautam
I believe your law firm took care of your pre-assessment application in Dec or Jan. Coincidently, my application reached AINP on the same day as your application (March 24, actually through the same law firm, probably even in the same fedex package), but I received my file number in August and its last 4 digits were 2517. This is why I thought you had pre-assessment stage and asked you the question. Anyway, your process started in Jan, so I put "Y" in the Pre-Assessment box in the timeline spreadsheet. If you have any question or problem, please let me know so that I change it on the spreadsheet.

Good Luck!
Hi Jasper,

I was reading about this old and new process and decided to go thru the mails sent and recvd from the law office. Below are the dates regarding the communication that took place

File submitted to AINP: Thursday 11/21/2008
Recvd mail regarding new application process instructions- AINP H-1B Stream from Law office: Tuesday 1/27/2009
Recvd mail stating that the prev mail, received on 1/27/2009 was sent in error and AINP has sent the invitation: Wednesday 2/24/2009

After this the timelines regarding application being sent and file number recvd etc are in my first post. I am still confused whether I fall under the old process or the new. Anyway, thank you and rest of the team who decided to set up the website containing the list of timelines, its really very helpful to get an idea of the duration. Thats a great effort by all of you and I am sure a very big help to all the folks who have applied under this category. Thank you very much. Guess its the right day to send thanks - its Thanksgiving here after all.

Best Regards
Gautam

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
gautamkate said:
Hi Jasper,

I was reading about this old and new process and decided to go thru the mails sent and recvd from the law office. Below are the dates regarding the communication that took place

Recvd mail regarding new application process instructions- AINP H-1B Stream from Law office: Tuesday 1/27/2009
Recvd mail stating that the prev mail, received on 1/27/2009 was sent in error and AINP has sent the invitation: Wednesday 2/24/2009

After this the timelines regarding application being sent and file number recvd etc are in my first post. I am still confused whether I fall under the old process or the new. Anyway, thank you and rest of the team who decided to set up the website containing the list of timelines, its really very helpful to get an idea of the duration. Thats a great effort by all of you and I am sure a very big help to all the folks who have applied under this category. Thank you very much. Guess its the right day to send thanks - its Thanksgiving here after all.

Best Regards
Gautam
Thank you, gautamkate.

Now I'm confident that you are under old process since your file was submitted to AINP in Nov 2008.

And I spoke with our law firm today regarding the documents requested by AINP last week (recent pay stub, I797, etc), and they said that the applicants who received doc request from AINP are now receiving nomination certificates and that mine should be coming in a day or two. So they said it's ok to start collecting PCC and send me the instruction.

I'll post once I hear anything good in the next couple of days.

Good Luck!

AI

Dec 9, 2008
Manny said:
AI:
Good to hear! Did you receive the certificate in the mail already or did you get email confirmation?

BTW I too got email request for documents similar to what others have received. NOC 2171.

AI said:

Timelines:
Yes, I got the email last week and i sent the documents same day by email. Yesterday i got the nomination by post

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Any one with NOC 2173 received any calls or emails from AINP?

Please let us know what's last 4 digits for your application number and the date you got it for NOC 2173.

Thanks

gautamkate

Nov 23, 2009
Jasper said:
gautamkate said:
Hi Jasper,

Best Regards
Gautam
Thank you, gautamkate.

Now I'm confident that you are under old process since your file was submitted to AINP in Nov 2008.

And I spoke with our law firm today regarding the documents requested by AINP last week (recent pay stub, I797, etc), and they said that the applicants who received doc request from AINP are now receiving nomination certificates and that mine should be coming in a day or two. So they said it's ok to start collecting PCC and send me the instruction.

I'll post once I hear anything good in the next couple of days.

Good Luck!
Hey thats great news, congratulations. I sure hope you get the nomination letter ASAP. I am not sure whether I am from the old process since I contacted the law office and wanted to know till when I need to be on an H1B status and they told me till I receive the nomination. So this morning I decided to check all the correspondence I had with them and sent them a detailed mail with the dates from the beginning. Will give them a call tomorrow and see what they have to say, will keep you updated. Thanks for everything and once again hope you get that nomination soon.

Best Regards
Gautam

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
AI,

Can you also share, how long it is valid ?

AI said:
Manny said:
AI:

AI said:

Timelines:
Yes, I got the email last week and i sent the documents same day by email. Yesterday i got the nomination by post

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
No sure what's funny. did I say something that is not correct?

rezendgi said:
man ..... LOL !

deepfreezed said: