+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1B - Alberta PNP File Number / Certificate Timeline

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me too... enjoying the piece and quiet and sane honest discussion on our statuses...

compared to google researching with masked BS from AG, the great...huh!

nomad_musafir said:
Looks like somebody got za boot.
I for one am enjoying the peace and quiet ... and truth in here :)

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
immigration.info@gov.ab.ca....

Manny said:
What email address did you send to? Pnp.office emails are getting bounced.

sirsmak said:
February 20th: I received my file number in an email which also stated that I may also receive decision in 40 - 60 days
April 28: (as many of you already know) I emailed them about my nomination certificate.
May 4th: I received replay back telling me that I'm 4th in queue and should hear back before June 1st and if I don't them I should contact them back....
June 1st: I didn't hear anything from AINP, hence mailed them again since its way past the time line they mentioned in the email stating my file number...
June 2nd: I received email from them telling me that my nomination certificate was issued on May 8 and it'd take about 4 to 6 months to get to me.... so, as suggested in the email, I should wait for two more weeks patiently before I get the actual certificate in my mail.
Actual email statement ...
.... “You nomination certificate was issued May 8, 2009. We ask that people allow for 4 – 6 weeks for delivery. As it is just under the 4 week mark, we ask that you wait a few more weeks for it to be delivered.”
Now I am really hoping that this message means that nomination certificate is positive otherwise they'd call it something else like, rejection letter or something .... right...?

sava

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2012; 11-Jul-2013 (CEC)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-May-2012; 09-SEP-2013 (CEC)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
16-OCT-2013
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
28-Feb-2014 (North Portal, SK)
Dear Friends, Just FYI following was my enquiry and AINP response,

"Dear AINP Officer,
My name is Sava (NOC 2131), and I have sent my AINP application packet in March and it was verified by FedEx that you received it on March 6, 2009.
I was wondering if you have allotted me a File number? If yes, may I please know it for my records.
Is my application complete, or is there anything you need from me? Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,
Sava "

Their response,

"Hi Sava,

Please review the most processing times as listed below.
Processing Times
Strategic Recruitment StreamProcessing time
Notification (file reference number)Up to 4 months
Candidate assessmentUp to 4 months
Total AINP processing timeUp to 8 months

* Please note: Processing times may vary according to the volume of applications
You can also check these processing times on our website: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html
We do not confirm delivery of applications. We recommend applications be sent through methods where the delivery status can be checked, i.e. courier or registered mail. Please do not call or email us to check on the status of your application, as this will increase processing times of applications. Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times.
You will only receive a confirmation email and file reference number after your application has been pre-assessed and entered into our system for processing. (Pre-assessments can take up 4 months provided the application submitted is complete; it may take up to 4 months to receive a file reference number).
If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca. To better serve you please indicate H1B in the subject line.
Regards,

Martha

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419"

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I enquired end of May...and got the exact same reply...so gotta wait.....

sava said:

"Dear AINP Officer,
My name is Sava (NOC 2131), and I have sent my AINP application packet in March and it was verified by FedEx that you received it on March 6, 2009.
I was wondering if you have allotted me a File number? If yes, may I please know it for my records.
Is my application complete, or is there anything you need from me? Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Sava "

Their response,

"Hi Sava,

Processing Times

* Please note: Processing times may vary according to the volume of applications
You can also check these processing times on our website: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html
We do not confirm delivery of applications. We recommend applications be sent through methods where the delivery status can be checked, i.e. courier or registered mail. Please do not call or email us to check on the status of your application, as this will increase processing times of applications. Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times.
You will only receive a confirmation email and file reference number after your application has been pre-assessed and entered into our system for processing. (Pre-assessments can take up 4 months provided the application submitted is complete; it may take up to 4 months to receive a file reference number).
If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca. To better serve you please indicate H1B in the subject line.
Regards,

Martha

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
That means 8 months for file number and then another wait.

Jacaranda said:

sava said:

"Dear AINP Officer,

Regards,
Sava "

Their response,

"Hi Sava,

Processing Times

Regards,

Martha

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no.... 8 months total time....read the mail

Processing Times

engg said:

Jacaranda said:

sava said:

"Dear AINP Officer,

Regards,
Sava "

Their response,

"Hi Sava,

Processing Times

Regards,

Martha

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
(Pre-assessments can take up 4 months provided the application submitted is complete; it may take up to 4 months to receive a file reference number). This line is from the post !

Jacaranda said:
no.... 8 months total time....read the mail

Processing Times

engg said:

Jacaranda said:

sava said:

"Dear AINP Officer,

Regards,
Sava "

Their response,

"Hi Sava,

Processing Times

Regards,

Martha

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Folks,
I am sure all of us realize that when we hit on quote, typically the earlier message is "quoted". It will be useful to know the original quote to place our reply in context. However when the quoted message is too long, we may want to delete some of the redundant thread..... It doesn't save trees or exquisite creatures, I concede, but makes the readers life a bit easier.

"Dear AINP Officer,
I was wondering if you have allotted me a File number? ...

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
I concur... and always do the same (delete or trim), when quoted msg is too long....

Manny said:
Folks,
I am sure all of us realize that when we hit on quote, typically the earlier message is "quoted". It will be useful to know the original quote to place our reply in context. However when the quoted message is too long, we may want to delete some of the redundant thread..... It doesn't save trees or exquisite creatures, I concede, but makes the readers life a bit easier.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Those who got nomination, can u please upload a sample copy (hide ur details) of Nomination Certificate?

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Governor,
People look at you to answer these questions cos you already know before hand.

AlbertaGovernor said:
Waiting Folks,

Has anyone received any communication from AINP recently in June?

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Hello everyone.....

Long wait is over for me.... Today I got the nomination packet. A quick recap;
Alberta received my application on Dec 31st
Alberta sent me file number with application receipt confirmation on February 20th
Alberta sends me Nomination certificate June 8, 2009
My NOC code 2171
Currently in the process of getting the PCCs and FBI reports....

Thanks for all your good inputs and suggestions.

They have also sent me the application for PR-SW Buffalo checklist. Under the “P” (Provincials Nominees) checklist, proof of settlement funds box is included .... But when I checked online for the same checklist form on CIC website, it doesn't have this requirement. Is this a new development? Was this a requirement before and not anymore?

Thanks