+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lightsinthemist said:
Hi guys

I have been on ROM since a long time reading all your helpful suggestion. This thread and this forum's members simply rock. I have recently sent my application without the FBI record to the CIC office . My nomination was expiring on the 22nd of May so sent it without the records. I did attach a letter explaining the delay and hopefully the office kindly processes it without them. Meanwhile have heard from the FBI office ...the fingerprint cards are good somehow it seems the DOB details were not clear to them . I faxed the requested information and hope to get the fbi records soon.

Meanwhile have an quick question. Do we have to fax the PN status update sheet to the Alberta office indicating to them that the application has been sent to the CIC buffalo office.

Wish all of you the very best in the next steps .

Thanks a ton

Lightsinthemist
The status update needs to be faxed after landing. All the best with your application... i think they will ask for your FBI report when you receive AOR.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
lightsinthemist said:
Hi guys

I have been on ROM since a long time reading all your helpful suggestion. This thread and this forum's members simply rock. I have recently sent my application without the FBI record to the CIC office . My nomination was expiring on the 22nd of May so sent it without the records. I did attach a letter explaining the delay and hopefully the office kindly processes it without them. Meanwhile have heard from the FBI office ...the fingerprint cards are good somehow it seems the DOB details were not clear to them . I faxed the requested information and hope to get the fbi records soon.

Meanwhile have an quick question. Do we have to fax the PN status update sheet to the Alberta office indicating to them that the application has been sent to the CIC buffalo office.

Wish all of you the very best in the next steps .

Thanks a ton

Lightsinthemist
No we dont need to update them at this stage.

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
this is insane, FBI rejected my fingerprints for the 2nd time, although i sent them 3 copies of fingerprints this time.
Any ideas on what i should do? or how to proceed?
thank u

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
bibo said:
this is insane, FBI rejected my fingerprints for the 2nd time, although i sent them 3 copies of fingerprints this time.
thank u
what reason did they give? All you can do is try again.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bibo, same thing happened to me, I know how frustrated I felt, it really is insane. So I went to the police officer who had taken my fingerprints so many times and told him that they got rejected on two occassions by FBI. So he took them the third time and attached a letter that he has used all good practises to take the fingerprints and thats the best he can get off my fingers.

Also he told us, in most circumstances when FBI cant read the fingerprints for the third time, they just do a date of birth and background check and send you an approved FBI. WHat sucks is you have to pay the fees again for the third time.

Because of all this crap all timely acquisitions of my country PCCs expired and Im busy trying to get them again :mad:, anyway....

Good luck to you and all the best.

bibo said:
thank u

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
That is so sad!

As far as I learned from my local police officer and finger print clerk you don't have pay again to get finger prints from same Police Station if previous one you received and paid has been rejected by FBI.

Good Luck.

Kumar2010

May 24, 2010
Hi All

I sent application with $510 USD dollars on may 5th. Will they accept my application. Or how much time does CIC normally take to return the application for correction so that i can re-send with $550 USD dollars before the expire of nomination. Plz Advice or let me know if anyone faced same issue.

Thanks All

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Hello Every one,

I am new to this topic of the forum as I was waiting for nomination from AINP which I got Last week. I have sent my finger print to FBI and they recieved on 4th May. Can Any one tell how much time they take to process as they have not charged by CC yet. Also I am not able to find the phone # to reach them so if you have that will be great.
Thanks

maruti81

Mar 13, 2009
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

wantabnomination said:
Hello Every one,

I am new to this topic of the forum as I was waiting for nomination from AINP which I got Last week. I have sent my finger print to FBI and they recieved on 4th May. Can Any one tell how much time they take to process as they have not charged by CC yet. Also I am not able to find the phone # to reach them so if you have that will be great.
Thanks
It takes about 3 months or so to hear from FBI...

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it took me

(approx) 10 weeks - the first time
5 weeks - the second time
2 weeks and pending - the third time

wantabnomination said:
Hello Every one,

Thanks

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes police station does NOT charge for any subsequent fingerprinting after 1st fingerprinting,

and FBI does NOT charge you for second submission of fingerprints,

but FBI DOES charge for the third time.

kim123456 said:
That is so sad!

As far as I learned from my local police officer and finger print clerk you don't have pay again to get finger prints from same Police Station if previous one you received and paid has been rejected by FBI.

Good Luck.

lightsinthemist

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-28-2009
Nomination.....
12-07-2009 CIC app 05-15-2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
DesikiVaat Ji and Vsrao garu

Thank you for clarifying the status update sheet question to be sent to Alberta.

Wish you the best also for the further steps.

Jacaranada and others waiting for the FBI

Hopefully third time will be the charm for you guys. I read somewhere on this forum about advice of drinking water properly the day before taking the fingerprints .Also if you do a google search many other Immigration guys ( US GC background checks ) also have similar problem. The users are saying if you have cracks on the hands due to cold weather too sometimes the quality of the prints does not come out well and when FBI machinescans the cards it will not meet their specifications.. Even though the policestation guy might have done his best to capture the fingerprints.

Some helpful suggestions were...drink plenty of water, if possible use some skin cream for a week before the scan.

my two cents

Lightsinthemist

MC

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2010
Doc's Request.
10 june 2010
AOR Received.
10 june 2010
Med's Request
10 june 2010
Med's Done....
21 june 2010
Passport Req..
10 june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
23 September 2010
LANDED..........
Soon
Heyy guys

Just one suggestion don't use normal print paper but use Bond sheet , finger prints come out clearer on those.

Hope this helps.

MC

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Hi Guys,

Anyone know how long does it take to get Request for Passport after we send in the completed Medicals? And then to get the Passport back with stamp?

Thanks.