+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
symmetry said:
but what if they won't sent u AOR until they get ur FBI cert? or what if ur FBI cert will be expired before they ask u to send it?
please call CIC and talk to them about your case. they are helpful if you have specific questions related to your case other than asking for status. if you call and ask them stupid questions they will not entertain you.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
symmetry said:
but what if they won't sent u AOR until they get ur FBI cert? or what if ur FBI cert will be expired before they ask u to send it?
That's the reason why CIC, BUFFALO is asking all applicants to send complete application( Including FBI reports). They know that AINP nomination is valid for 6 months.

For some reason we all requested Home country PCC too soon. FBI web sites clearly say it would take 10 weeks And due to high volume now it's taking up to 12 weeks. (But some of the applicants are also getting with in 6-7 weeks) So you never know you can also get before 8 weeks is Over.

Again WHOLE CIC process would be much smoother and easy if we send all applications (Including FBI) all at once rather than sending FBI on latter date.

Thanks

asp1111

Jul 7, 2009
Pardon my ignorance, I have the following question,

Expiry of Indian Consulate PCC.
Where does it say that this PCC is valid only for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance?

I am unable to find any information supporting this assumption.
Or is it a CIC mandate that PCCs submitted by candidates should not be older than 3 months from the date of filing the application with them?

Please provide me with any supporting information that anyone may have.

Thanks
asp1111

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Manny said:
Hi Jasper and others who sent FBI cards in 1st week of Dec:

Did you get your certificates? Please reply in this format: Thanks
ID Card recd by FBI on Recd FBI cert. on
Manny Dec 02, 2009 ?? waiting...
Hi Manny,

I haven't received my FBI clearance yet, but something seems to have happened to my FBI request. My request was received by FBI on Dec 7 according to USPS tracking and this receipt date has been confirmed by serveral FBI customer service representatives for the last 7-8 weeks (I called them several times to check the status and to update my credit card information). But when I called FBI yersterday, they told me that the receipt date of my request was Dec 14, not Dec 7. And it looks like the same thing happened to one of forum members in skilled worker topics today.

But the good news is that FBI charged my credit card today. As soon as I find any update on my case, I'll post it here.

Jasper Dec 07 (or 14), 2009 waiting

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
asp1111 said:
Pardon my ignorance, I have the following question,

Expiry of Indian Consulate PCC.
Where does it say that this PCC is valid only for a period of 3 months from the date of issuance?

I am unable to find any information supporting this assumption.
Or is it a CIC mandate that PCCs submitted by candidates should not be older than 3 months from the date of filing the application with them?

Please provide me with any supporting information that anyone may have.

Thanks
asp1111
It is written in this CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp.

It says "The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application." in Who needs a police certificate? section.

SinghIsKing

Jul 15, 2009
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

Jasper said:
Hi Manny,

I haven't received my FBI clearance yet, but something seems to have happened to my FBI request. My request was received by FBI on Dec 7 according to USPS tracking and this receipt date has been confirmed by serveral FBI customer service representatives for the last 7-8 weeks (I called them several times to check the status and to update my credit card information). But when I called FBI yersterday, they told me that the receipt date of my request was Dec 14, not Dec 7. And it looks like the same thing happened to one of forum members in skilled worker topics today.

But the good news is that FBI charged my credit card today. As soon as I find any update on my case, I'll post it here.

Jasper Dec 07 (or 14), 2009 waiting
I received FBI PCC for me and my wife today. Here is the timeline

Request Recieved by FBI : Dec 15 2009
Credit Card Charged : Feb 9, 2010
FBI Cert Received : Feb 18, 2010

Hope this Helps .....and GoodLuck ;)

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discuss

SinghIsKing said:
I received FBI PCC for me and my wife today. Here is the timeline

Request Recieved by FBI : Dec 15 2009
Credit Card Charged : Feb 9, 2010
FBI Cert Received : Feb 18, 2010

Hope this Helps .....and GoodLuck ;)
Singh, good luck with your CIC process.

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
Re: One Stupid Question

deveshjaitley said:
Can I live in Alberta & Work for Company in Toronto?

My Current US office has branch in Toronto, and I can take a transfer there.

Since I have nomination from Alberta (& I also want to live in Alberta), will it be legal to LIVE & Not Work in Alberta ?
My company is OK with me Working-from-Home.

Please advice.
any suggestions pls.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009

AlbertaGovernor said:
Singh, good luck with your CIC process.
All,

How long it takes to get AOR after we submit our complete application (Including FBI REPORTS) to CIC, BUFFALO ?

Also do we get AOR and Medical request at the same time or seperately? If so how long after getting AOR we get request for Medicals ?

Thanks

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
AlbertaGovernor said:
please call CIC and talk to them about your case. they are helpful if you have specific questions related to your case other than asking for status. if you call and ask them stupid questions they will not entertain you.
Do you know CIC's phone number, I couldn't find it, so I emailed them, but the reponse was just standard and not helpful at all.

Thanks.

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
image6000 said:
That's the reason why CIC, BUFFALO is asking all applicants to send complete application( Including FBI reports). They know that AINP nomination is valid for 6 months.

For some reason we all requested Home country PCC too soon. FBI web sites clearly say it would take 10 weeks And due to high volume now it's taking up to 12 weeks. (But some of the applicants are also getting with in 6-7 weeks) So you never know you can also get before 8 weeks is Over.

Again WHOLE CIC process would be much smoother and easy if we send all applications (Including FBI) all at once rather than sending FBI on latter date.

Thanks

My case is not because I asked for my home country's PCC too early, but because FBI rejected my first print and requested new one. We did do our prints at a police station, and my husband's was ok and arrived just in time, only mine was returned...... :'( I really don't think it's our fault,....

punk316

Apr 7, 2009
Hi ALL,
I have a question on FBI Cover letter. If I understand correctly, FBI site mentions that we can use same cover letter for both me and my spouse? I just wanted to make sure before I send it to them because honestly, when I was typing I couldn't fit both of hers and my name so I had print it out and write them by hand. Also, I'm planning to send the credit card form rather than Money order; so I should be able to write $36 for both of us correct?

I know Mr. Singh applied for his spouse as well so I'm hoping at least he has the answer.

THANKs.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I sent separate cover letters. These processes are individual-based and I think it is best to separate. I did send 2 separate MOs - but all in the same mail. They have entered both in their system and I was able to ask and get for status on both.

punk316 said:
Hi ALL,
I have a question on FBI Cover letter. If I understand correctly, FBI site mentions that we can use same cover letter for both me and my spouse? I just wanted to make sure before I send it to them because honestly, when I was typing I couldn't fit both of hers and my name so I had print it out and write them by hand. Also, I'm planning to send the credit card form rather than Money order; so I should be able to write $36 for both of us correct?

I know Mr. Singh applied for his spouse as well so I'm hoping at least he has the answer.

THANKs.