+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H1-Alberta PNP-nominations NOV'09 and later+PCC, FBI,CIC application discussion!

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
I would advise to get electronic fingerprinting done in which the computer prints out your fingerprints on FBI card. They have a very slim chance of being rejected.

cooldeepforyou said:
My patience is running out ... :((
I got FBI cert for myself...but they returned back my wife's cert..saying not readable characterstics :( and asked to resend...
now after 2 weeks my other pcc will invalidate.. crazy world...
guys...please check your fbi fingerprints before sending to FBI..and i did took from a technician in police station..and he messed up...

kismat ho g**ndu...to kya karega pandu...i can just laugh at myself man

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Thats a bummer dude...........hang in there and you will get through like everybody else...
Worst case send application to CIC with everything except your wifes FBI check........and send an explanation letter along with it...
This should work I am sure

cooldeepforyou said:
I got FBI cert for myself...but they returned back my wife's cert..saying not readable characterstics :( and asked to resend...
guys...please check your fbi fingerprints before sending to FBI..and i did took from a technician in police station..and he messed up...

Hangover

Feb 17, 2010
I would suggest the same....apply to CIC without your wifes FBI fingerprinting report as some others suggested and attach a letter explaining the situation.

cooldeepforyou said:

ainp2010

Jan 23, 2010
Hi folks,
I have a question regarding PCC and Passport renewal. The consular at Consulate suggested me to apply PCC on new passport because old passport becomes invalid after getting new passport. I applied for new passport and after that applied for PCC so that I get PPC based on my new passport. My concern is that I received nomination based on old passport will it matter if I use PCC based on new passport.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Hangover said:
I would suggest the same....apply to CIC without your wifes FBI fingerprinting report as some others suggested and attach a letter explaining the situation.
Or cooldeepforyou can call FBI office and ask them whether they can expedite his wife finger prints reports. If that the case then he can wait for 2 more weeks and send all required documents (Including FBI ) all at once rather than sending separately.

Thanks

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Expiration of passport doesnt invalidate any visa or other stamping on it. However, if your expiring passport was issued in India then you may want to renew passport and then request for PCC - you may gain a month or two I think. Only my opinion.
ainp2010 said:
Hi folks,
I have a question regarding PCC and Passport renewal. The consular at Consulate suggested me to apply PCC on new passport because old passport becomes invalid after getting new passport. I applied for new passport and after that applied for PCC so that I get PPC based on my new passport. My concern is that I received nomination based on old passport will it matter if I use PCC based on new passport.

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi Guys,
I sent mail to CIC , There reply is that we do not provide individual consulting, but said that if applicant is missing requiered information or document then should provide a written explanation.

I am thinking of sending with explanation...but confused..that if they cic returned back my application then my nomination will also invalidate... :)

F

feras80

Hello cooldeepforyou
I sent my Application to CIC without FBI report, but with an explanation letter. My check got cashed after 10 days.
Good luck!

cooldeepforyou said:
Hi Guys,
I sent mail to CIC , There reply is that we do not provide individual consulting, but said that if applicant is missing requiered information or document then should provide a written explanation.

I am thinking of sending with explanation...but confused..that if they cic returned back my application then my nomination will also invalidate... :)

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
cooldeepforyou said:

OMG, I'm in the exactly same situation. My husband's was ok, but mine was returned. It took them 2 months to just reject my print, and our PCC from our home country will expire in one month. :eek: What should we do?

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
feras80 said:
Hello cooldeepforyou
I sent my Application to CIC without FBI report, but with an explanation letter. My check got cashed after 10 days.
Good luck!
but they haven't send you AOR, right? then what would you do to identify your previously submitted documents and make sure they will put your FBI cert with them correctly when you send in ur FBI cert later on?

deveshjaitley

Star Member
May 20, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2009
Doc's Request.
24-Nov-2009
Nomination.....
12-Dec-2009
One Stupid Question

Can I live in Alberta & Work for Company in Toronto?

My Current US office has branch in Toronto, and I can take a transfer there.

Since I have nomination from Alberta (& I also want to live in Alberta), will it be legal to LIVE & Not Work in Alberta ?
My company is OK with me Working-from-Home.

Please advice.

F

feras80

Hello
AOR takes up to 4 months. I sent my application at the beginning of february. I'm not gonna send anything until they ask me to do so.
Good luck.

symmetry said:
but they haven't send you AOR, right? then what would you do to identify your previously submitted documents and make sure they will put your FBI cert with them correctly when you send in ur FBI cert later on?

varmaforu

Jan 27, 2010
My Status,

Category: AINP
NOC Code: 2171
File Number :XXXX-XX-1217
Applied : Feb 02,2009
Recieved File#: May 15,2009
Request for DocumentsL Nov 28,2009
AINP Approved : Dec 02,2009

Applied for PCC from India in NY and luckily recieved in 12 days. Now waiting for FBI...i think looking at emails i need to wait atleast two months.

Regards,
Varma.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi Jasper and others who sent FBI cards in 1st week of Dec:

Did you get your certificates? Please reply in this format: Thanks
ID Card recd by FBI on Recd FBI cert. on
Manny Dec 02, 2009 ?? waiting...

symmetry

Jan 25, 2010
feras80 said:
Hello
AOR takes up to 4 months. I sent my application at the beginning of february. I'm not gonna send anything until they ask me to do so.
Good luck.
but what if they won't sent u AOR until they get ur FBI cert? or what if ur FBI cert will be expired before they ask u to send it?