+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

h&c

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi may I know what is your current status of your applications? For your question regarding traveling outside a lawyer can answer you better . Please do let me know if you were answered of any decision or not ,it will help the other persons who is thinking to apply under this category.thanks
Hi, Nothing new in my case.

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi, how do I know its approved, it's only saying like below on the link (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do)
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2017.
no update, more. and I mentioned before had been refused my refugee claim and the Federal court dismissed it also. then I started to do H&C application. but it seems very slow.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello. We are a family sponsorship thru h&c ground. My timeline below

13apr17- app sent
18apr16-recived app
17may17-start processing
26may17- requesting schedule a and pcc
25oct17- first stage- refused (due to over age- as we expected thats why we apply it thru h&c) stage 2- started and forwarded to manila canadian embassy.

Can anyone has same as ours? Any feedback will do.

Thanks.

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Again,
Any one can give me a good answer, in addition to above question.
I have came to Canada last year with my wife and 2 young kids as refugee applicants, our refugee claim rejected. and the federal court decision was also dismissed. by the time I started to do work in a good company where I also did a volunteer job, paying taxes, but my wife is not working, she is doing her English Course to be improved. now It's been mostly more than a month applied for H&C.
Though where we have a daughter which suffered from Cancer, and she survived, we did the surgery and medical treatments mostly out of the home country, where the home country lack for good health services.
I still have the work on-going and they extend the contract for another a year based on work-permit.
do you have any idea about the success percent?
and If I got the PR(Hopefully), can I travel for everywhere !
Any answer will be appreciated.
Hi.. how long did u wait for the federal court decision? And what happened to your h&c application? Best regards. Thanks

hurricane_loop

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi.. how long did u wait for the federal court decision? And what happened to your h&c application? Best regards. Thanks
Hi,
I waited 2 months for the federal court decision, the H&C is in Process since February 6th.
How about your case?
thanks

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi,
I waited 2 months for the federal court decision, the H&C is in Process since February 6th.
How about your case?
thanks
I just had my hearing last week. I got denied. I have yet to receive the written decision and then appeal. How long did you wait for the letter to come by mail? Did u also appeal for the judicial reciew before you applied for H&C? Thanks

Misakaswal

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
If you dont mind can you share your hearing experience for the people who arecwaiting for there hearing thanks

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello. We are a family sponsorship thru h&c ground. My timeline below

13apr17- app sent
18apr16-recived app
17may17-start processing
26may17- requesting schedule a and pcc
25oct17- first stage- refused (due to over age- as we expected thats why we apply it thru h&c) stage 2- started and forwarded to manila canadian embassy.

Can anyone has same as ours? Any feedback will do.

Thanks.
Hi. How was your application? Did you apply h&c from manila? Thanks

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
I just had my hearing last week. I got denied. I have yet to receive the written decision and then appeal. How long did you wait for the letter to come by mail? Did u also appeal for the judicial reciew before you applied for H&C? Thanks
Hello dear Could you please share your hearing experience?

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
So any updates on your file ? It’s been long .
Hi, how do I know its approved, it's only saying like below on the link (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do)
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2017.
no update, more. and I mentioned before had been refused my refugee claim and the Federal court dismissed it also. then I started to do H&C application. but it seems very slow.