+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi everyone, can you tell me what the next steps are after I mailed the documents to Vancouver. Will they first send me an email to acknowledge that the application has been received? If yes, how long does it usually take to get that email? And then what will happen. Thank you so much.
you will receive your Aor then between 6 to 18 months they will send you decision of your first stage

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Hallo Ayanna am currently updating my school evidence to my file, is there anything you recommend ,am gonna send it to Vancouver the email you shared , meanwhile I haven't communicated with my lawyer but I feel it's also important to update my file what can I add on subject ?? is it a good idea?

Reactions: Ayanna

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
Do I need a cover letter for this ?? or it's okay just to update the school letter without any additional explanations thank you always dear

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Ayanna 90% in terms of evidence to support.can I say it’s almost the same envidence?
no different evidence like risk of life
Risk of torture imprisonment News articles situation about your country and the more you have the proof the longer the process takes what kind of risk your facing back home

we all know PRRA will be refuse but will buy time 6 up to 12 months or more

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hallo Ayanna am currently updating my school evidence to my file, is there anything you recommend ,am gonna send it to Vancouver the email you shared , meanwhile I haven't communicated with my lawyer but I feel it's also important to update my file what can I add on subject ?? is it a good idea?
in subject: your first name and last name your application number

If can add recently letter from friends or family that would be nice too or any positive activities

when my H&c was in process I was updating h&c every six months with new pictures letters and taxes assessed

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Do I need a cover letter for this ?? or it's okay just to update the school letter without any additional explanations thank you always dear
yes you do if you want just to be professional

you can also send it without explanation but
I will recommend you always the the explanation letter is good for you it shows you’re responsible to the officer