+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
How can such Sadist be working as a Humanitarian and Compassionate Officer ?
All the reasons for approval are his reasons for denial.
Nonetheless, you need to reapply. Giving up is not an op
I pray that your next application will fall into the hands of an officer who will send you AIP after reading this refusal letter.
With or without a lawyer, remember to pray and have faith in your God.
Wishing you best of Luck with your next application.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words @SweetQueen! I’m already working on my second application. I think even the no comes from God so He must have a plan form me.

BigTony

Star Member
Nov 14, 2021
I think there is a confusion of terms here. When we advise @BigTony to request PRRA, the suggestion is simply to *apply* for PRRA, that is - fill the application forms and by doing so automatically defer his deportation, since it will take 6-12 months to get refusal letter. Until then, he cannot be deported. Many of us have used this "loophole" to buy time until our HCs have been decided. I don't think anybody here is reasonably expecting that he will get his PRRA approved at the end and become a protected person in Canada. We heard from limited evidence that PRRA approval rate has never exceeded 5% even in best years.
No country is disqualified from *applying*.
This is exactly what my immigration consultant recommend too me,my meeting with cbsa is tommorow fingers crossed

EFK123

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm 2020 applicant , I applied in May 2020 after 18 months got my answer , officer called me first after that he send me AIP.
Hi..congratulations! Can you pls help on what did you provide as proof for loneliness? Who can testify to your mental health at that time? Thanks

Reactions: Ramone1

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everyone, can you tell me what the next steps are after I mailed the documents to Vancouver. Will they first send me an email to acknowledge that the application has been received? If yes, how long does it usually take to get that email? And then what will happen. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Ayanna

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi everyone, can you tell me what the next steps are after I mailed the documents to Vancouver. Will they first send me an email to acknowledge that the application has been received? If yes, how long does it usually take to get that email? And then what will happen. Thank you so much.
I received AOR around 12 days after sending the file

Reactions: Twee