+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I am out of status but the message it is:

You no longer have status in Canada. Therefore, you must leave Canada immediately.
If you require clarification or additional information, visit the IRCC Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the IRCC Call Centre (toll-free) at 1-888-242-2100.
Thecostrecoveryfeethatyoupaidforthisapplicationisnotrefundable.Ifyoupaidthe Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will be refunded in eight to ten weeks.
Change of Address
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: CIC- Vancouver-BRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca. Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing
When sis you lose status ? Did you get that to your H and C application that email ? Did your lawyer sent you the refusal letter of you H and C ?

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Please, If you will not reaply, you can just say i don't know, it's better than ignoring
My dear, it's not a fight, how can you come to a conclusion when you don't know what situation i am in. I am at work and i can not reply every messages or comments. Beside i don't have that information on my heart, i will reply to your question when i have the information, the forum is to help each other.

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
I am out of status but the message it is:

You no longer have status in Canada. Therefore, you must leave Canada immediately.
If you require clarification or additional information, visit the IRCC Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the IRCC Call Centre (toll-free) at 1-888-242-2100.
Thecostrecoveryfeethatyoupaidforthisapplicationisnotrefundable.Ifyoupaidthe Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will be refunded in eight to ten weeks.
Change of Address
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: CIC- Vancouver-BRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca. Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing
Lucky, most probably you will be fine but u never know. They probably didn’t forward your file
to cbsa else it would have written on the letter. Prepare to get refusal notes asap, if its toronto office email them at TorontoPRRA-ERAR@cic.gc.ca and ask for refusal notes thwy will send u within 24 hrs. Work on those notes gather your evidence and supporting arguments and file again.

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Lucky, most probably you will be fine but u never know. They probably didn’t forward your file
to cbsa else it would have written on the letter. Prepare to get refusal notes asap, if its toronto office email them at TorontoPRRA-ERAR@cic.gc.ca and ask for refusal notes thwy will send u within 24 hrs. Work on those notes gather your evidence and supporting arguments and file again.
I don’t know the office. Is it possible to find this info on the refusal letter? It says only Vancouver, I think it is the main office address and not where my application is. but my lawyer told me he asked for the notes and it is taking 2 to 7 days. I’m waiting for it to try again. Thank you for the advice. It is really good to be part of this forum. I was desperate and now after so many messages I’m pulling myself together to fight again.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I don’t know the office. Is it possible to find this info on the refusal letter? It says only Vancouver, I think it is the main office address and not where my application is. but my lawyer told me he asked for the notes and it is taking 2 to 7 days. I’m waiting for it to try again. Thank you for the advice. It is really good to be part of this forum. I was desperate and now after so many messages I’m pulling myself together to fight again.
Stay strong an positive !

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
It should be written on top of letter for ex Humernterian migration (office name)

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I always tell myself....NO ONE IS GONNA SUPPORT YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF.

keep positive.life doesn't end Here

Would be nice if we created a community out of this. Could even contribute to support in one's HnC application

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hi @Ayanna I need some help as I told earlier in the thread that my refugee case was denied on past January 2022 . My work permit is valid till March 2022 . My question is .
1) should I apply to extend my work permit ? Will it give a red flag to cbsa or immigration?
2)or should I not apply for work permit and wait for 1 year to apply for H&C ?
3) if I apply to Renew my work permit will I be able to continue to work at my current company ? Will this put me on implied status? Please help me thanks I don’t know what should I do
Renew your work permit. My case is just like yours once your working apply renew. They will renew it. I’ve got mines renew 3times already since refugee refusal as well as one H&C refusal

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I received AIP July 6, 2021, provided everything I was asked, security passed criminal background not yet any idea how long it takes to finish line thank you

Reactions: Naz786