+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
its because of rcmp fingerprints pending when is done then it will change to decision made
POLICE CERTIFICATES
It is necessary that you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable,
provide police certificates from all countries in which you resided for period accumulating to 6 months or
longer in the last 10 years, excluding Canada. If necessary, an officer may ask for additional police
certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old. My question is are we still suppose to submitt rcmp for Canada since it's stated that excluding Canada. If I choose to still submit for Canada I hope the officer might not say one is been too forward.pls throw more light.

Reactions: Naz786

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I am out of status but the message it is:

You no longer have status in Canada. Therefore, you must leave Canada immediately.
If you require clarification or additional information, visit the IRCC Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca or contact the IRCC Call Centre (toll-free) at 1-888-242-2100.
Thecostrecoveryfeethatyoupaidforthisapplicationisnotrefundable.Ifyoupaidthe Right of Permanent Residence Fee, it will be refunded in eight to ten weeks.
Change of Address
You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately. Please send your information by fax at 604-666-1116 or e-mail to: CIC- Vancouver-BRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca. Please note that no acknowledgement of receipt will be provided. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result in delays in the processing

This is heartbreaking! But never mind, tough times don’t last but tough people do. Hope you have nice people around you so you don’t drift into depression. God will take charge. It is not over yet. People like Katayoon partner have more terrible stories that turned joy.

You WILL win.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I always tell myself....NO ONE IS GONNA SUPPORT YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF.

keep positive.life doesn't end Here

Would be nice if we created a community out of this. Could even contribute to support in one's HnC application
Rather than contributing money, I would suggest those who really understand how to apply for some of these things like H&C, PRRA, WP and all should help those in need at a very reduced cost to help them safe lawyers cost.

I am sure there are people here that are in need and do not have lawyers cost.

Reactions: Fayamufi and naaka

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
I don’t know the office. Is it possible to find this info on the refusal letter? It says only Vancouver, I think it is the main office address and not where my application is. but my lawyer told me he asked for the notes and it is taking 2 to 7 days. I’m waiting for it to try again. Thank you for the advice. It is really good to be part of this forum. I was desperate and now after so many messages I’m pulling myself together to fight again.
Did you receive AIP or stage one approval before the refusal?

If yes! It's likely Etobicoke or Niagara office

If no! It's Vancouver Office. They are in charge of stage 1 processing.
Either way, do not give up, reapply again friend.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Back in our time
you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable,
provide police certificates from all countries in which you resided for period accumulating to 6 months or
longer in the last 10 years, excluding Canada

now days I see they request rcmp fingerprints from so many members and family friends
I think policies change it has add last year

i’m gonna ask you one question if everything is complete why background taking so long so what’s the reason you tell me
Background is police certificate from every country or state

for example
Some one live California for six months then move to Washington for 6 months then to canada

he/she need to provide from both state not only one state

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Back in our time
you and your dependent(s) spouse and any children over the age of 18, if applicable,
longer in the last 10 years, excluding Canada

now days I see they request rcmp fingerprints from so many members and family friends
I think policies change it has add last year

i’m gonna ask you one question if everything is complete why background taking so long so what’s the reason you tell me
Background is police certificate from every country or state

for example
Some one live California for six months then move to Washington for 6 months then to canada

he/she need to provide from both state not only one state
Thank you for your response but the clarification I need is that is it rcmp from Canada the officers are requesting now cos that is where I am finding confusing .

Reactions: Ayanna

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is heartbreaking! But never mind, tough times don’t last but tough people do. Hope you have nice people around you so you don’t drift into depression. God will take charge. It is not over yet. People like Katayoon partner have more terrible stories that turned joy.

You WILL win.
There are two ways out of refusal:

1. Pack bags and move to a different country.
2. Read through refusal notes, gather new evidence and re-apply.

When my spouse got refused for HC for the second time, he only had 4 weeks before his removal interview. All lawyers were saying that there is zero chance to win if we reapply. I did not listen and removed them as our representatives.

Then I refreshed all evidence, wrote a new cover letter in our name and sent the new application. Miraculously, his AOR arrived the day before his interview. And When he went to CBSA and they saw he has a new HC in process, they granted him administrative deferral of deportation until HC is decided. Few weeks later he received AIP. Almost same evidence as in his 2nd HC, but a different agent this time.

All this to say: if you really want to stay in Canada, pull the last bits of energy you have left to fight and re-apply.

Indianna

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Rather than contributing money, I would suggest those who really understand how to apply for some of these things like H&C, PRRA, WP and all should help those in need at a very reduced cost to help them safe lawyers cost.

I am sure there are people here that are in need and do not have lawyers cost.
Yes I strongly believe so . @Ayanna & @Katayoon would be great helping a lot of these guys for a fee they have great advice and know their stuff . Most people when they get pr they left the group it’s great to see them sticking around and giving tips greatly appreciative