+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi Friends, today CBSA sent letter asking to attend for an interview for phone enrolment. They have asked us to bring phone bill with address, name and number on it. @Ayanna @Katayoon - any idea what’s gonna be there? Is it normal CBSA procedure or something else? We received AIP on January. Please share your ideas.
yes it’s normal Cbsa procedure and also good sign they gonna put you in Voice reporting every week

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
@canuck78 I am going to tell you one thing and I will say it as nicely as possible because when I first posted my story in 2019 you were the only VIP member who did not descend to a level or personal insult and just simply stated your opinion that we have no chance of approval. So thanks for that.

I noted a general trend in your posts that you tend to see opportunities for refusal more than opportunities for approval. I think that is a very good trait for certain professions like financial risk management, disaster planning etc. I just want to draw it to your attention that this group of users is probably the most vulnerable emotionally - for years, we are fighting for status, likely deportation, cash-in-hand jobs, stress, depression, suicide intentions etc. I am just asking you to think, before posting, what can an emotionally distressed person do when they read your post? Just a few words can have a big impact on person's life and it is up to you what impact you want to have on them.

Thanks for reading and best wishes to you
Very well said. I share your opinion. Sometimes, I nearly want to come to conclusions that he/she has personal differences with members here or probably just a sadist!!!

The most we can do here is to encourage ourselves or “shot up” if we can converse the most terrible situations in the best mild way.

Again, congrats Katayoon and I believe that line Ayanna, you will continue to hang in here to continue to render help and assistance as much as you can.

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello guys,
I have one question, i got my PR in 2020 based on H&C and my ground was establishment in Canada and hardship is back home. I went back home in 2021 September and came back in 41 days.
But now my dad is very sick and he is in ICU about 15 days. My family wants me to go back home for few days as doctor said only God can help my dad.
my question is if i go home again is there will be any issues with Immigration. I still have fear in my mind if immigration take any action for me to go back home.
I don’t want to lose my PR. Please help me with your experience. Thank you

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello guys,
I have one question, i got my PR in 2020 based on H&C and my ground was establishment in Canada and hardship is back home. I went back home in 2021 September and came back in 41 days.
But now my dad is very sick and he is in ICU about 15 days. My family wants me to go back home for few days as doctor said only God can help my dad.
my question is if i go home again is there will be any issues with Immigration. I still have fear in my mind if immigration take any action for me to go back home.
I don’t want to lose my PR. Please help me with your experience. Thank you
Hi sanijda how are you !
No don't worry if your application was based only on H&C arguments you can go home but of course you should respect some conditions to preserve your PR status.
If you got approval on H&C/PRRA in this case you can't go back until nationality, i advice you to check with IRCC or a lawyer, but i'm sure that you can travel to your home country only if you got a positive PRRA

Reactions: Sanjida29

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hello, please I need help with the best way my mum can be a permanent resident. I’m awaiting my Copr but my brother is a permanent resident.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, please I need help with the best way my mum can be a permanent resident. I’m awaiting my Copr but my brother is a permanent resident.
The regular way would be for your brother to sponsor her for PR through the parent / grandparent sponsorship program. He will need to make sure he meets the income requirements for three years in a row and then enter the sponsorship lottery when it opens this year.

Samboxer

Star Member
Jan 12, 2022
Hi everyone I need some help . My refugee case got denied and all the appeals with it even the judicial review and now my work permit is expiring next month . My question is can I apply for a new work permit ? Will I get approved? And will it give me more time to keep working under implied status ? And can I get myself in risk if I apply for a new work permit will it alarm the cbsa and immigration that I am a failed refugee and should be deported right away ?
please anyone with high knowledge give me advice thank .

• Haha
Reactions: Fayamufi

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, today CBSA sent letter asking to attend for an interview for phone enrolment. They have asked us to bring phone bill with address, name and number on it. @Ayanna @Katayoon - any idea what’s gonna be there? Is it normal CBSA procedure or something else? We received AIP on January. Please share your ideas.
Yes you will have to do phone check ins until you get COPR. We did it on Wednesdays. You will sign forms confirming your conditions like no working etc. (If you have no permit) and every week you will leave Voicemail in your agent's phone. Once you get copr, you can go to CBSA to pick up your passport, if they seized it.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very well said. I share your opinion. Sometimes, I nearly want to come to conclusions that he/she has personal differences with members here or probably just a sadist!!!

The most we can do here is to encourage ourselves or “shot up” if we can converse the most terrible situations in the best mild way.

Again, congrats Katayoon and I believe that line Ayanna, you will continue to hang in here to continue to render help and assistance as much as you can.
Thank you my dear friend - I am humbled that you find my posts useful.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Bijays

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Yes you will have to do phone check ins until you get COPR. We did it on Wednesdays. You will sign forms confirming your conditions like no working etc. (If you have no permit) and every week you will leave Voicemail in your agent's phone. Once you get copr, you can go to CBSA to pick up your passport, if they seized it.
Thank you so much for information.

Reactions: Katayoon