Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello I'm new to this group , Need advice should I withdraw my application? it's been two years my H&C application is in process and no answer some people telling me my application will take 10 years to process and I can't live 10 years without work permit .
Did you contact ircc? Did you order GCMS notes? Don’t panic

therisingsun2

Feb 13, 2022
Hello Friends,

After languishing in these forums for 3 years I have finally decided to make my account because I love the community and energy here, and I might be able to get what I need the most right now: Hope.

Background:
Dec 2018 - Applied for Refugee
Dec 2019 - Claim rejected and applied for Appeal
March 2020 - Appeal Rejected applied for JR
Today - I was reviewing case history the court has dismissed the Judicial Review last week

I have not received any communication yet from Lawyer, IRCC or Federal Court. My lawyer is unhelpful and do not share the proper information in right way (I am already looking for new lawyer). I wanted to apply H & C immediately

Here is brief of my H&C Claim

1. Me and Wife have good jobs (we both are highly educated & skilled in our profession)
2. Have 4.5 yr old canadian citizen kid which goes to school and have large circle of friends
3. My whole family is in canada, parents (PRs - Canadian Citizen in progress), brother (PR), sister (Canadian Citizen)

Since many of you here have gone through process, what will happen next? Shall I wait for the official confirmation, shall I apply for PRRA and H&C both time. I am very scared of getting deported. Please help me.

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hello I'm new to this group , Need advice should I withdraw my application? it's been two years my H&C application is in process and no answer some people telling me my application will take 10 years to process and I can't live 10 years without work permit .
That’s a lie from the pit of hell if it’s in process my advice is to wait hang on I know it’s unbearable but you’ll get result soon mine took 4yrs but aip was 2yrs after I apply

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
That’s a lie from the pit of hell if it’s in process my advice is to wait hang on I know it’s unbearable but you’ll get result soon mine took 4yrs but aip was 2yrs after I apply
I'm ok to wait after AIP right now I don't have work permit thinking to withdraw my application apply for refuge I don't know what to do/

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hello Friends,

After languishing in these forums for 3 years I have finally decided to make my account because I love the community and energy here, and I might be able to get what I need the most right now: Hope.

Background:
Today - I was reviewing case history the court has dismissed the Judicial Review last week

I have not received any communication yet from Lawyer, IRCC or Federal Court. My lawyer is unhelpful and do not share the proper information in right way (I am already looking for new lawyer). I wanted to apply H & C immediately

1. Me and Wife have good jobs (we both are highly educated & skilled in our profession)
2. Have 4.5 yr old canadian citizen kid which goes to school and have large circle of friends
3. My whole family is in canada, parents (PRs - Canadian Citizen in progress), brother (PR), sister (Canadian Citizen)

Since many of you here have gone through process, what will happen next? Shall I wait for the official confirmation, shall I apply for PRRA and H&C both time. I am very scared of getting deported. Please help me.
This case is similar to my friend’s case. My friend got to know that her judicial review was dismissed through a lawyer I introduced to her last month. I think you should have applied for H&C immediately your appeal was rejected. Please quickly apply for H&C based on the interest of your child ( since your child is less than 12years).

Please, get a competent lawyer or consultant to make submit your application.

Reactions: therisingsun2

hamazariaz

Feb 13, 2022
this person told me if you have a muslim name your case will take longer and racisim is a big issue ,

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
QUICK QUESTION FOR EVERYONE.

My friend’s GCMS Notes has been released today and we noticed the following.

1. her Eligibility assessment DUE DATE was November 2021, however her Assessment in progress it says “NOT STARTED”.

2. We saw something in her application “TRIAGE” it says “STRAIGHT” what does this Straight means all about?

3. Application Assignment says 01/2022 but no update.

4. Application Status it says “PROSPECTIVE” what does this mean ?

your help will be appreciated. Thank you

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
wait a minute that’s normal process who ever tell you takes 10 years she/he is the biggest liar
The only way I can see it takes longer it could be inadmissible issue or jr
Otherwise I never see anyone takes more then 44 months the max

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello Friends,

Background:

you have very strong argument and Evidence you should
Apply for h&c first if CBSA come after you then apply for PRRA

Maittu

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hello Friends,

Background:

Almost have the same issue as yours. I got my Aip . You should apply for H&c under the best interest of the child and also establishment in Canada. All the best

Reactions: therisingsun2

therisingsun2

Feb 13, 2022
This case is similar to my friend’s case. My friend got to know that her judicial review was dismissed through a lawyer I introduced to her last month. I think you should have applied for H&C immediately your appeal was rejected. Please quickly apply for H&C based on the interest of your child ( since your child is less than 12years).

Thanks for replying, this is first thing I am doing tomorrow!