+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Yes, but if you had an approved PRRA, with your H&c, you can't go back until citizenship
What about those who got their pr through refugee claimants health-care pathway can they go directly to their country? For example I got a negative decision from my refugee claim ,plus appeal and Judicial. I was lucky to be a health-care worker and got my pr last year through pathway as a failed refugee claimants. I'm I at risk if I go straight to my home country?

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
What about those who got their pr through refugee claimants health-care pathway can they go directly to their country? For example I got a negative decision from my refugee claim ,plus appeal and Judicial. I was lucky to be a health-care worker and got my pr last year through pathway as a failed refugee claimants. I'm I at risk if I go straight to my home country?
Of course yes, you are PR because you was approved under a public policy program ( health care worker stream in your case ) and not because you are a protected person.
I advice you of course to verify with a lawyer or IRCC before travelling but i'm sure that you will not have problems

Last edited:

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Of course yes, you are PR because you was approved under a public policy program ( health care worker stream in your case ) and not because you are a protected person.
I advice you of course to verify with a lawyer or IRCC before travelling but i'm sure that you will not have a problem
Thanks

Reactions: wello711

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
yes you can go to your country because you accept under Humanitarian n compassion ground

You are not a refugee or any asylum
Your H&c was under health care