+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
You know I’ve been there before it takes me more than three years to got my PR card but the in reality it’s a lot of stress was involved anxiety you know the best way I was coming in this forum help other people and help myself too
Every good news was give me joy and success because if I see one person get successful I said tomorrow’s gonna be my turn this is how you guys going to see if somebody’s getting success today tomorrow is your turn

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
My name is Sahil and I am living in Montreal my status is refugee. In April 2022, I will have my JR hearing and I would like to know if I can apply for a H&C . Also, I have an ongoing spousal sponsorship application submitted in November 2021. no kids thank you @Ayanna and @SweetQueen for your quick response.
Dear you have to stick with your JR and your sponsorship or you have to wait for 12 months bar apply for H&c otherwise they will send back your application

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
reading everyone's comment is hope for many people like me. once day PR hardship will over.
I totally agree with you @MANU07.
Keep the positive spirit and have faith.
When I joined this group, it felt like home. I saw comments of people who went through or are passing through same situation.
I knew I was not alone. All the success stories gave me hope and I kept a positive spirit.
To the Glory of GOD, it ended in Praise
and to all of you who are waiting , it will definitely end in Praise.
Happy weekend my beautiful people :):cool:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My name is Sahil and I am living in Montreal my status is refugee. In April 2022, I will have my JR hearing and I would like to know if I can apply for a H&C . Also, I have an ongoing spousal sponsorship application submitted in November 2021. no kids thank you @Ayanna and @SweetQueen for your quick response.
H&C would be put on hold until JR is completed if you qualified for H&C. Info so you aren’t too bothered that you can’t file H&C immediately,