+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

sahilpk

Aug 23, 2021
Hello Everyone,
My name is Sahil and I am living in Montreal my status is refugee. In April 2022, I will have my JR hearing and I would like to know if I can apply for a H&C . Also, I have an ongoing spousal sponsorship application submitted in November 2021. no kids thank you @Ayanna and @SweetQueen for your quick response.

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
"The race is not for the swift or strong, Its God that gives favour ", it not because of your thank you or appreciation that made you get your PR. Its God that decided to favour . I advice you to mind what you say to other people, cause there is power in words.
I wish I could shake your hand! Whatever we do we do it for the love of christ not for the love of men! May God bless all those that got their pr and are still in this group directing us and helping us to remain hopeful.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
To everyone I will recommend you all to be more patient on how you contact the ircc to avoid more delays

What’ve noticed about ircc regarding the process of H&C application this days is that they randomly delay each stages of the process after deciding your eligibility

If you receive your approval in principal earlier you should be happy but expect delays in one of the stages if you don’t have inadmissibility problem you should be good to go for the rest of the stages

Just relax do your normal job if you work try not to stress about it pray to God, be positive and wait for the normal processing time which is about 20months or less.

If ircc need more information or you missing documents they will send you a reminder if they’ve already send you a correspondence about the documents which they need.
what beautiful comment I’m 100% agree with you if the process go smoothly
But you see all the members are here because of they all over due process
For example
Stage 1 process timeline 6 to 18 months but see members are waiting more then 24 months
Stage 2 process timeline 3 weeks up to 9 months but see guys waiting more then a year

Gcms note process timeline 3 weeks to 12 weeks but seen members are waiting more 3 months

rcmp process time 3 days to 6 weeks seen members going close 4 months

Pr card normal process 2 weeks to 3 months
But seen members more then 6 months

Last edited: