+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I bet you it’s rcmp
If I was in your shoes I will submit the new RCMP certificate to the Niagara Falls office for as soon as possible
The last rcmp I did was 2020 do you feel that would no longer be valid ,and do u feel I should email it to them or use webform

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
So I guess you need to wait for your ecas change to decision made and next is the Corp.
My frend ecas change to decision made made on January 14. But until now his still waiting for for as well. He got His Aip last may.
I mean CORP

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
So I guess you need to wait for your ecas change to decision made and next is the Corp.
My frend ecas change to decision made made on January 14. But until now his still waiting for for as well. He got His Aip last may.
Anytime from now u should get an email from ircc to update info.congrat in advance

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Most people that answer questions in the group I don't think they do it for the purpose of likes or comment,I might be wrong though but that is my observation , I think it's just done out of compassion and what they also have been through. And mind you most people are still going through there darkest hour and the last thing on there mind is to click on likes they don't even remember, all they are looking for is solution.pls I would want to advise that we should only be considerate with the kind of terms we use as people are still going through there storms.yes you are lucky to get yours now , there's too is on the way and I believe once their prayer are been answered they will come out to say the appropriate thank you.

My one cent.
Thank God Ayanna and others who render helps are not like some people who need “like and thank you” to survive. We do what we have to do and expect God’s rewards and not man’s!!!!

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
To everyone I will recommend you all to be more patient on how you contact the ircc to avoid more delays

What’ve noticed about ircc regarding the process of H&C application this days is that they randomly delay each stages of the process after deciding your eligibility

If you receive your approval in principal earlier you should be happy but expect delays in one of the stages if you don’t have inadmissibility problem you should be good to go for the rest of the stages

Just relax do your normal job if you work try not to stress about it pray to God, be positive and wait for the normal processing time which is about 20months or less.

If ircc need more information or you missing documents they will send you a reminder if they’ve already send you a correspondence about the documents which they need.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Some of us don’t deserve PR because look I seen this website some of the good people answering your question but you guys don’t give any like or say thank you or appreciate that person
This is for guys are ignore and jealous people not for everyone
@Ayanna it’s your business if I was your place I wouldn’t answer these people again those people doesn’t deserve it

If you guys be nice to ppl God will give you anything if you guys wish for it but if you want to be selfish jealous or ignore you guys will get refusal letter soon

this message is not for everybody just for some members
"The race is not for the swift or strong, Its God that gives favour ", it not because of your thank you or appreciation that made you get your PR. Its God that decided to favour . I advice you to mind what you say to other people, cause there is power in words.

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
"The race is not for the swift or strong, Its God that gives favour ", it not because of your thank you or appreciation that made you get your PR. Its God that decided to favour . I advice you to mind what you say to other people, cause there is power in words.
reading everyone's comment is hope for many people like me. one day PR hardship will over.

Last edited: