+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
sorry idk how I miss the question
Rcmp has backlog too rcmp process time 3 weeks to 20 weeks
There is a question how come some people get so fast they’re RCMP check and some people are waiting months to get it
Is there anyway without the email they put it there so we can call them because my friend got a AIp on July since that time he sent all the documents on October Niagara Falls office asking for RCMP check

When I did my H&c on 2020 they never ask me for our Rcmp check

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I got my COPR!!
Thank you all for all the help!!
For the ones that are waiting for an answer… dont give up!! I had student visa denied, my first HC denied… but I knew GOD had something better on HIS time for me!! So… don’t give up!
I will try to participate more here to help with I know…

I wish all the best for all of you!!

My timeline:
2nd HC application

App received: March 2020
In process: july 2020
AIP: Feb 2021
Medical received: March 2021
COPR: JAN 2022 (yesterday)

thankssss
Congrats, on which day did you receive AIP?

Reactions: Fayamufi and Naz786

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
It’s hard to say I seen members whose lawyer got the email then forward to the applicant and also seen members like you got it directly
Welcome back @Ayanna dear.
With the current PR portal arrangements, we received the first email with warning that is is meant for applicant only and lawyer should forward to applicant immediately if they got it. Applicant will respond to the email conforming the email to be used for the PR portal. That email also says do not forward.
Things are different now

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
There is a question how come some people get so fast they’re RCMP check and some people are waiting months to get it
Is there anyway without the email they put it there so we can call them because my friend got a AIp on July since that time he sent all the documents on October Niagara Falls office asking for RCMP check

When I did my H&c on 2020 they never ask me for our Rcmp check
to be honest idk why rcmp taking longer because if you do Fbi certificate it takes less than 24 hours but you do rcmp fingerprints longer in my opinion I think RCMP‘s are the lazy people sitting over there they’re not doing there job

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Welcome back @Ayanna dear.
With the current PR portal arrangements, we received the first email with warning that is is meant for applicant only and lawyer should forward to applicant immediately if they got it. Applicant will respond to the email conforming the email to be used for the PR portal. That email also says do not forward.
Things are different now
thank you sweetheart once again congrats on your copr

Yes you’re absolutely right but some of those lawyers the don’t forward emails to clients right way some of them takes weeks or months for forward the email

There are good lawyers and bad lawyers
As we talked before we can’t trust any lawyers
If all members trust a lawyer they wouldn’t be here

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
Hi again!
My frends lawyer didn’t reply him since his ecas change to decision made last January 14. Is ther anyway to reach IRCC regarding to this! Someone we can call?

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
I know ever since he asked for assistance to a lawyer he has a problem with his lawyer. It’s not easy to contact and approach!
My frend just done with medical got aip. And ecas changes to decision made january 14. Most of you guys here received email from ircc after ecas change to decision made and just a few days you guys received your Corp and ecorp.

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
to be honest idk why rcmp taking longer because if you do Fbi certificate it takes less than 24 hours but you do rcmp fingerprints longer in my opinion I think RCMP‘s are the lazy people sitting over there they’re not doing there job
this is what I’m talking about what like of lazy work they’re all excuses are pandemic
Come are RCMP grow up