+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Faithyfay

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Well I saw it 3days ago but I check it last month and it was in process really don’t know the exact day it change to decision make

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi there!
I have a question, my frends ecas change to decision made last January 14.
she got her aip I guess in may! And medical received on august. and she got email on September saying for final review.

Base on other experienced here most of them got their Corp after just a week after decision made. Is it good or bad sign?
thank you.
Well I will give you a free advice Because you like free advice lol so you Gotta be patient
Decision made to Copr takes 15 business days
Tell your friend she/he need to checks his/her spam

Last edited:

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
did the IRCC ask you any documents to submit after the decision made.?
They will send te approval letter and will ask you to confirm that you are in canada or not, ask address, email and when you arrive in canada. Once you reply they will send the link to access the Confirmation PR portal to confirm the informations and upload the photo for Pr Card. :)

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Allan30

Star Member
Jan 23, 2022
They will send te approval letter and will ask you to confirm that you are in canada or not, ask address, email and when you arrive in canada. Once you reply they will send the link to access the Confirmation PR portal to confirm the informations and upload the photo for Pr Card. :)
She live in Canada, she res
Thank you! Appreciated that! Just worrying for my frend his talking himself now.
That’s why I’m trying to ask questions in this forum! I don’t want to talk to him. I don’t want to bother him talking himself alone.

just kidding!lol.
Thank you guys!

Reactions: BrazaRec

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
It depends if she has a lawyer everything goes to the lawyer and the lawyer will forward to her the email

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
She live in Canada, she res

Thank you! Appreciated that! Just worrying for my frend his talking himself now.
That’s why I’m trying to ask questions in this forum! I don’t want to talk to him. I don’t want to bother him talking himself alone.

just kidding!lol.
Thank you guys!
Does she have a lawyer?