+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
Hi guys, I’m new to this thread and I wanted to ask some questions because many of you guys seem to be experts. I have a Canadian child (4yr) and an 11 & 18 year old (not Canadian but have been living here for almost 5 years) and I wanted to ask if I would be able to apply for H&C? I have a second refugee hearing coming up after a successful appeal because my first hearing was rejected but I’m not sure if my decision will be positive. Can anyone give me some advice?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I got my COPR!!
Thank you all for all the help!!
For the ones that are waiting for an answer… dont give up!! I had student visa denied, my first HC denied… but I knew GOD had something better on HIS time for me!! So… don’t give up!
I will try to participate more here to help with I know…

I wish all the best for all of you!!

My timeline:
2nd HC application

App received: March 2020
In process: july 2020
AIP: Feb 2021
Medical received: March 2021
COPR: JAN 2022 (yesterday)

thankssss
Congratulations!

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Hi guys, I’m new to this thread and I wanted to ask some questions because many of you guys seem to be experts. I have a Canadian child (4yr) and an 11 & 18 year old (not Canadian but have been living here for almost 5 years) and I wanted to ask if I would be able to apply for H&C? I have a second refugee hearing coming up after a successful appeal because my first hearing was rejected but I’m not sure if my decision will be positive. Can anyone give me some advice?
so what is your question?

Reactions: Fayamufi and Ayanna

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020

First, be positive and don’t envisage negativity. Second, you still have a long way to H&C even if your hearing goes south again as you will still be able to do JR on your RAD. Lastly, yes, you can and you are qualify for H&C when it gets to that point (I forbid that for you).

Be positive and face the bridge you are at now. Things will fall in perfect places.

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
First, be positive and don’t envisage negativity. Second, you still have a long way to H&C even if your hearing goes south again as you will still be able to do JR on your RAD. Lastly, yes, you can and you are qualify for H&C when it gets to that point (I forbid that for you).

Be positive and face the bridge you are at now. Things will fall in perfect places.
This is a wonderful piece , positivity is all she needs

ze331

Dec 24, 2021

Thank you for your advice. I’m just nervous because my hearing is coming up and I wanted to know what my options were if everything goes south but I’m hopeful that it will work out.
I hope that everything goes well for you too!

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you for your advice. I’m just nervous because my hearing is coming up and I wanted to know what my options were if everything goes south but I’m hopeful that it will work out.
I hope that everything goes well for you too!

Amin Amin. That’s the spirit. Positivities all the way. You shall come back here with good news. You can be nervous, it’s understandable but please don’t thinks of it not working out well. The road is so long and rough. It can only get better.