+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Hello,

Hope all is well with everyone.

The judge that looked at my appeal agreed with me.
What is the next step in the process if anyone knows? Does the decision get sent back to the department that denied me?
Hi,
You and i on the same page.
Where do you live ontario ??
And can you tell me what is your next step. You have any lawyer.
My lawyer told me she will not file anything because of her health condition. I should look for someone. Unfortunately everyone busy, noone is ready to take my case.
I guess i will update by my self. Any recommendations from your side, please let me know. Thanks

jesis7

Dec 18, 2021
I think she should give it a shot. She stands good chance considering her disability status.
Thank you Swaqzzy.
Her family already started her application. Due to Covid, it is slowly getting to complete. We need to pray a lot for her to be approved.

Reactions: Swagzzy

Bikiy

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Is that like when we link the work or study permits
Can you please share your timeline
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on April 29, 2021.
  4. We sent you a letter on March 10, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on June 26, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: Taweda

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on April 29, 2021.
  4. We sent you a letter on March 10, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on June 26, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
When did you get AIP ?

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Hi @Be bless you sent your application before around a year ( i think february 2021 ) why you don't apply for GCMS ?
I now understand that gouvernement considers people us numbers, they don't really care about our life.
I really advice you to see if they are really working on your file or not
Hope that everyone will get positive answers soon
Hi wello711.sorry for late reply, yes i did applied GCMS notes since Sep 21 and i sent 2 reminder not unfortunately i never received yet. government they don't really care about our life.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi wello711.sorry for late reply, yes i did applied GCMS notes since Sep 21 and i sent 2 reminder not unfortunately i never received yet. government they don't really care about our life.
you must write the tracking number in the email and and specify that you have been waiting for the results for a long time that the 30 calendar days has passed, send the email several times tommorow because they will not work until next wednesday

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
you must write the tracking number in the email and and specify that you have been waiting for the results for a long time that the 30 calendar days has passed, send the email several times tommorow because they will not work until next wednesday
Thank you for your assistance @wello711,just send them email now.