+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

bella12

Jul 10, 2019
I don't recall saying webform is better than email because I don't have experience with email submissions. I can only speak to my webform experiences which were great: automatic confirmation of receipt upon each submission and trackable through GCMS notes.

This is the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thanks for the response.

I think you have mistaken my question, I was referring to mail ( not email).

Basically, what I wanted to know is that if sending physical mail( that can be tracked online for delivery) to the IRCC office to update them about changes in circumstance is a good idea?... Secondly, do you think it is better than the use of webform?......lastly, do I need to send the update to their Vancouver office?

The point of this question is which option is guaranteed to reach the officer that will be working on my application.

Please note: there is a physical letter IRCC sent to me via mail to my address. it states that if I need to update IRCC about changes in my circumstance, one of the options given in the letter is to send them via mail to their Vancouver office

Your response is appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the response.

I think you have mistaken my question, I was referring to mail ( not email).

Basically, what I wanted to know is that if sending physical mail( that can be tracked online for delivery) to the IRCC office to update them about changes in circumstance is a good idea?... Secondly, do you think it is better than the use of webform?......lastly, do I need to send the update to their Vancouver office?

The point of this question is which option is guaranteed to reach the officer that will be working on my application.

Please note: there is a physical letter IRCC sent to me via mail to my address. it states that if I need to update IRCC about changes in my circumstance, one of the options given in the letter is to send them via mail to their Vancouver office

Your response is appreciated.
My response was directed to @wello711 who asked me about webform vs email. In terms of mail, I would not recommend it. It just adds an additional layer of processing whereby someone has to scan it and add to your digital file. You can bypass it and just send digital file by webform or email. Yes, they will always offer mail for accessibility purposes (e.g.elder people not being comfortable with email and internet etc.). You do not need that.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
I don't recall saying webform is better than email because I don't have experience with email submissions. I can only speak to my webform experiences which were great: automatic confirmation of receipt upon each submission and trackable through GCMS notes.

This is the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I too used webform for updating. Good experience, got confirmation from office by email about updates in 24 hrs.

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
I don't think they still busy with the afghanistan crisis or the covid.
they always had, even before these two world crises, a problem of bureaucracy, of delay, and the bad officers of the call center, they found the crisis of afghanistan and the pandemic as a very good excuse for ignore people, their attitude is very stressful

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
I don't think they still busy with the afghanistan crisis or the covid.
they always had, even before these two world crises, a problem of bureaucracy, of delay, and the bad officers of the call center, they found the crisis of afghanistan and the pandemic as a very good excuse for ignore people, their attitude is very stressful
That’s what I think too.

Reactions: wello711

BigTony

Star Member
Nov 14, 2021
I recommended you the lawyer who helped me. He works my entire application. The lawyer is a registered lawyer in the province of Ontario the lawyer who help me knows how to deal with this family violence issues.

one more thing I only paid 58 k CAD and its two way give if he knows that you cannot pay full because of your situation.
Hey again , yes i remember you did recommended me him,i
I recommended you the lawyer who helped me. He works my entire application. The lawyer is a registered lawyer in the province of Ontario the lawyer who help me knows how to deal with this family violence issues.

one more thing I only paid 5-8k CAD and its two way give if he knows that you cannot pay full because of your situation.
I have alreddy paid my lawyer over 3k so far, im just so annoyed how slow this whole thing is tbh

Reactions: Katayoon

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
It has been 2 months sharp now we are waiting for PR card. Has anybody received PR card lately at all? Anybody received card in September/October/November? Please advise
[/QUOT

There could be a problem with the picture,email the office that you received your corp from. It happened to someone that I know. And she emailed Niagara BRO they sent her an email telling her that her picture was big,they asked her to resend photos and asked her to print out the attachment on the letter which was urgent a d she did all that. She got her card within 2 weeks after that.

Reactions: Bikiy and Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey again , yes i remember you did recommended me him,i

I have alreddy paid my lawyer over 3k so far, im just so annoyed how slow this whole thing is tbh
Dealing with lawyers is a cow-milking process. After each procedure/application, there will always be the next one (usually even more expensive). This is why once I got familiar enough with the HC process (after two failed applications you sure learn a lot), we cut ties with lawyer and did not go with the next stage she offered (a 10K+ federal court appeal). We submitted our own HC and it worked.

Many people think you need legal background to win HC. You do not. You just have to be diligent with your paperwork, fill out correctly your application forms and structure very well your HC arguments with proofs (with good boring bureaucratic English). In our last application, I did not have a single legal argument. I removed all legal arguments that lawyer included in previous applications like examples of similar cases where judge issued a favourable decision. Clearly, previous officers did not care much about those since we failed multiple times.

all this to say: listen to lawyers advice, if you wish and you can afford, but don't think they are holding some sacred keys to heaven and don't jump into writing them their next cheque. Many of us did it on our own. My humble advice as someone who saw people burn their life savings into lawyers.

BigTony

Star Member
Nov 14, 2021
Dealing with lawyers is a cow-milking process. After each procedure/application, there will always be the next one (usually even more expensive). This is why once I got familiar enough with the HC process (after two failed applications you sure learn a lot), we cut ties with lawyer and did not go with the next stage she offered (a 10K+ federal court appeal). We submitted our own HC and it worked.

Many people think you need legal background to win HC. You do not. You just have to be diligent with your paperwork, fill out correctly your application forms and structure very well your HC arguments with proofs (with good boring bureaucratic English). In our last application, I did not have a single legal argument. I removed all legal arguments that lawyer included in previous applications like examples of similar cases where judge issued a favourable decision. Clearly, previous officers did not care much about those since we failed multiple times.

all this to say: listen to lawyers advice, if you wish and you can afford, but don't think they are holding some sacred keys to heaven and don't jump into writing them their next cheque. Many of us did it on our own. My humble advice as someone who saw people burn their life savings into lawyers.
Hey yes i do know some people who have done there pr applications themselves bht they were more simple straight forward prs through there work lmia etc..my case is alot harder unfortunatly doing h & a and i wouldnt