+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ! my application changed to in PROCESS ! i stress more now ! snif snif
Congrats! Since you already ordered GCMS notes, you will be able to see which office processes it (since you really wanted to know). If the application was not in process yet, you would not see the office probably and it would have been a waste of 5 bucks.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, The immigration official can call and give you a code for you to call him back? Is it legit?
Yea if they cannot reached you for couple of times. I also got a call before from Senior Immigration Officer, we talked about my case. She contacted my twice because I did not answered the first call

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
The scam you are talking to we really know that. Before my friend called back the officer, she contacted me and I went to her residence because she is also terrified about the scam, my friend really verified the officer, she asked if how many application was refused on her file and rhe officer replied all the application about her TRP. I am with her when she is talking with the officer.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
What is weird is that they told my full name and that I should call back if I was that person.
I guess Humanitarian Office used UNKOWN NUMBER, my friend got a call but I guess not from Humanitarian office, she has pending application and the officer wanted to verify facts about her case. It is not from Humanitarian Office

Reactions: GrecchiJu

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
I guess Humanitarian Office used UNKOWN NUMBER, my friend got a call but I guess not from Humanitarian office, she has pending application and the officer wanted to verify facts about her case. It is not from Humanitarian Office
I see. I’ll call my lawyer and ask what she thinks about it. There is gotta be a way to know if they tried to contact me, right? Thank you!