+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She meant stage 2 takes much longer than they used to and they ask for additional things to do(like RCMP)they never used to ask for that.
...and then it takes forever just to sign off final review. The whole HC process for my partner took 5 months, and out of these 5 months, 3 months was waiting for final review sign off...Something that used to take a few days.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
...and then it takes forever just to sign off final review. The whole HC process for my partner took 5 months, and out of these 5 months, 3 months was waiting for final review sign off...Something that used to take a few days.
Mine was six months after AIP.it was hell:D This application definitely taught me patience; in short,IRCC will humble you.So happy it’s now over:D

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Very true. This was his 3rd HC. His first application was from 2015 (JR) so it has been almost 7 years overall...
hey guys don’t compare yourself with @Katayoon Her husband file or H&c was different than there is a two kinds of h&c are going to take longer than or hard to get approval one is misrepresentation the second is inadmissible issues like criminality
Do you know why the CBSA officer was nice to her because there was two things first she’s a Canadian citizen second her baby is born Canadian citizen
Cbsa are very mean don’t think they will help you their job is remove you from country asked @Growing pains me and him had bad experience with cbsa

All I’m saying every case is different every file is different every officer is different and 90% of CBSA officer are against you special if you fail refugee

Last edited:

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
hey guys don’t compare yourself with @Katayoon Her husband file or H&c was different than there is a two kinds of h&c are going to take longer than or hard to get approval one is misrepresentation the second is inadmissible issues like criminality
Do you know why the CBSA officer was nice to her because there was two things first she’s a Canadian citizen second her baby is born Canadian citizen
Cbsa are very mean don’t think they will help their job is remove your country asked @Growing pains me and him had bad experience with cbsa

All I’m saying every case is different every file is different every officer is different and 90% of CBSA officer are against you special if you fail refugee
And me . True.

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
Cbsa are very mean don’t think they will help their job is remove your country asked @Growing pains me and him had bad experience with cbsa

That’s right @Ayanna tell these newbies!! CBSA officers are ruthless!! Believe me when I say that.I was extremely sick and was admitted and my CBSA officer couldn’t careless.She expedited my removal but some how her plans didn’t work and I’m here to tell my story.Listen,CBSA is nobody’s friend and their job is to get you shipped back to your country and they will do that by any means!so nobody should take things personal when I give my takes on here it’s just cold iced truth! Period!

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
So meaning guys when an Immigration Officer from Humanitarian Office refused your application and you are already out of status meaning they will move forward your case to CBSA ?