+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
if an Immigration Officer called the lawyer that is a good thing, the file will surely 99% approved for AIP. If you can see the first applicant here on this thread first (1st) page, she didn't received any AOR for long time and then she received call from Vancouver office and they asked about her son. She got approved AIP.

Me too, I received phone call from Immigration Officer from Vancouver and the day after the call I received my AIP, after the call. Same day she made her decision for AIP
Ok. Thanks for taking the time to respond!! He will be happy to hear this

Param85

Oct 6, 2021
Letters from relatives in the case of H&C application need to be attested from notary or not ? Plz let me know
Thanks

Fayamufi

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Ontario
Ok so it takes over a year to get answer from them. Ok
Yes.

first J.R
Then LEAVE grants
And final federal hearing..:
46 min hearing, all the question judge were asking the senior officer and she hardly answer one or two out of ten. Most of the time judge were saying how you can decide canadian children can live other country without visiting or living in some other country, senior officer were kept quite.

finally he send a approve letter in my favour
Now waiting for written notice/certificate and then my lawyer said we will submit additional documents.
and even my lawyer said we will apply another H&C application with judge certificate. I was confused why another H&C.
I hope it will not be another H&C, straight reply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,
I am new to this thread (but not new to this Canadavisa forum of course). I am looking to apply PR residence visa for my mother in H&C ground and needs help to start that. I will go through the procedure but anyone can give me an idea on where to start would be a great help. I understand other programs very clearly but not much about H&C.
Just to give you context behind my situation that my mother is widowed and we have 3 brother sisters all PR living in Canada along with my 2 kids both born here.
Thanks in advance!
Did you apply for PGP and not get selected? There is a process to sponsor parents and a supervisa to allow parents to visit longterm so you do have to prove that there are exceptional needs that differentiate your case from other PRs and citizens wanting to sponsor their parents. It looks like are all aren’t PRs which will likely factor into the decision since they don’t even qualify to sponsor a parent. Your mother’s age and whether she can care for herself (cook, cleaning, personal hygiene, etc.) will be a factor. Applying for H&C and getting denied could make visiting Canada in the future much harder for your mother so there is a risk when it comes to applying for H&C for parents. After every PGP draw there is a rush of H&C applicants that didn’t get selected and H&C isn’t really an option for most who didn’t get selected except in some pretty exceptional cases. It is frustrating not to get selected but there are other families in the same position who do apply for PGP year after year until they get a spot.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ok. Thanks for taking the time to respond!! He will be happy to hear this
Without further details about the letter and what was actually said I would suggest not telling your friend that it is 99% approval. This is his 3rd H&C case so this is a complicated file. Would temper expectations and say that it may be a positive sign in case they are actually denied. Much harder to think you are for sure approved and then get denied versus having realistic expectations and then getting surprised that you got approved.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Yes.

first J.R
Then LEAVE grants
And final federal hearing..:
46 min hearing, all the question judge were asking the senior officer and she hardly answer one or two out of ten. Most of the time judge were saying how you can decide canadian children can live other country without visiting or living in some other country, senior officer were kept quite.

finally he send a approve letter in my favour
Now waiting for written notice/certificate and then my lawyer said we will submit additional documents.
and even my lawyer said we will apply another H&C application with judge certificate. I was confused why another H&C.
I hope it will not be another H&C, straight reply
Ok thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Fayamufi

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
App submitted May 2021
AOR June 2021
In Process August 2021
AIP October 2021
congrats !!!!!!!!
can you share if you don't minde your arguments and your evidences ?
you can send me a private message if you want and i can give you my case [/QUOTE]
i also went my file may and received A0R june

Reactions: Lila123