+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly @ Ayanna you specifically said end of September and your words are just so precise. Thanks so much for encouraging us
When we saw in @Jaxico 's GCMS notes September 30 as bring forward date, I remembered @Ayanna 'a prediction and it gave me hope. Just as she said, Niagara had a plan to finalize applications by end of September, and it appears that they had to transfer files back to Vancouver for final sign-off to meet this deadline.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hello;

I finally received my AIP after a long time. Here is my timeline:

Application Received: June 25, 2020
AOR: September 10, 2020
In Process: June 5, 2021
AIP: September 27, 2021

I have a question. In the AIP letter it says that "You must provide evidence that you are not in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly." I have never received any social assistance, how can I prove that?
If you have a current letter of employment, or payslip from your work, or any means that you have been earning money to sustain yourself ( like Uber , or other food delivery jobs )these will prove to them that you have been sustaining yourself since you arrived in Canada.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
congrats to you @Katayoon for
Hard work you did for man doesn’t deserve this Pr
why don’t wanna tell the truth about your husband he cheated and lied on his first wife tell about the letter his wife wrote to immigration he didn’t declare his children he never send money to them for support
One time a cheater always a cheater
Whatever he did with his wife and he do same thing with you watch it
I will never respect for this kind man who used a woman
There is a law of nature , its says " don't judge, so that you won't be judged" mind what you say, because the measure you give to someone , is the measure you will receive.
I am sure you are here for some immigration issue, don't let what you wish to someone else come to you. That's my candid advice to you.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a long time now. Our H&C was denied last year September which I shared here. We have a federal court appeal ongoing. We then submitted a 2nd H&C on July 10th which we did ourselves. We have still not received AOR.
I tracked the packaged via Canada post and it got to their office July 13th
Do you guys know what we can do please.
Just be patient, your judicial review is still on , so you H&C will be put on hold , you don't have anything to worry about, it's the normal process.

F1993

Aug 21, 2021
Good news for future refugee claimants government is making it easier by not asking for any sort of proof from the claimants anymore. Hopefully it will have a positive impact on H&C applications as well!

Reactions: Ayanna

MakerofGold

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied for Work permit in May 2021, submitted H&C in June 2021, My old work permit expired in August , Am yet to get a new work permit. I got an email that I can continue to work till December 2021. My Questions is, I want to update my H& C application. Can i state that am still working and add the letter I got to it or should I not?

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for Work permit in May 2021, submitted H&C in June 2021, My old work permit expired in August , Am yet to get a new work permit. I got an email that I can continue to work till December 2021. My Questions is, I want to update my H& C application. Can i state that am still working and add the letter I got to it or should I not?
hi there
Yes your in implied status you can work up to when decision made on your application
Yes you still working you don’t need to update the H&c office they already know this why your work permit is in hold