+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a long time now. Our H&C was denied last year September which I shared here. We have a federal court appeal ongoing. We then submitted a 2nd H&C on July 10th which we did ourselves. We have still not received AOR.
I tracked the packaged via Canada post and it got to their office July 13th
Do you guys know what we can do please.

Reactions: Ayanna

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys, I haven't been on here for a long time now. Our H&C was denied last year September which I shared here. We have a federal court appeal ongoing. We then submitted a 2nd H&C on July 10th which we did ourselves. We have still not received AOR.
I tracked the packaged via Canada post and it got to their office July 13th
Do you guys know what we can do please.
It’s to early to get panic . Take it easy as patient is the key . Mostly it take 6 weeks to few months before you get AOR .

Reactions: TNtsima and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hello;

I finally received my AIP after a long time. Here is my timeline:

Application Received: June 25, 2020
AOR: September 10, 2020
In Process: June 5, 2021
AIP: September 27, 2021

I have a question. In the AIP letter it says that "You must provide evidence that you are not in receipt of social assistance or welfare benefits, either directly or indirectly." I have never received any social assistance, how can I prove that?
Congrats

Reactions: Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I came in November 2017. I do have kids but not with me in Canada.(I am by myself in Canada). Can I apply for the 12 months window exemption under health issue (Mental Health) or working status? I know you have lots of experience and I trust your judgement much more than that of some counsels.

I pray this Fed Appeal works else my last option is H&C ….I hope there will be a way I can apply to H&C along my Fed Appeal. I am meeting my counsel today and will have all kinds of discussion.

thanks Ayanna….you are such a blessing to many here
im not sure about medical or working status
Based on what you wrote you have a strong establishment all You need to do some voluntary works help the community if you can go to Food Bank for help it matters a lot on the days you are off and get support letter from your family and friends anyone who has good relationship make sure you put their address their full name date of birth and if you can take a copy of their ID card that would be nice too preparing all these documents gonna take you between 6 to 8 months by the time you were 12 months bar is done you submits your application next year In my experience you have a better chance with h&c than all other federal because you have a family
And you got to be careful with the attorney too because some of them are lying a lot because of money or Hustling You need to find a good lawyer and make sure he/she has a good review
Good luck to you hopefully hear positive news from soon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
It’s to early to get panic . Take it easy as patient is the key . Mostly it take 6 weeks to few months before you get AOR .
The only reason is delay because of distribution loaded now all the final reviews go back to Vancouver that’s why Vancouver office is very busy be patient guys and that’s a good news because Vancouver is better handling cases in other places Vancouver approved rate is higher than Ontario Toronto offices it maybe blessing you never know
Good luck to all

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
The only reason is delay because of distribution loaded now all the final reviews go back to Vancouver that’s why Vancouver office is very busy be patient guys and that’s a good news because Vancouver is better handling cases in other places Vancouver approved rate is higher than Ontario Toronto offices it maybe blessing you never know
Good luck to all
Thanks sissy for the info, thats actually a good thing for us

• Love
Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Katayoon FYI:
Friday - I got approval PR
Monday - I got email to update mail address and upload photos
Tuesday - I got COPR

just waiting the cards now ;)
@Kayatoon remember we were guessing they were trying to come up with a faster method of application
as said few months ago end of September
Congrats to all of you guys one more time

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I miss to mention that I added the address and photos ONE minute after I got it lol :p

you know… 9 years waiting this lol
Totally understand! So you already had new pictures at hand or do you take pictures through the portal?