+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Last edited:

MakerofGold

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Complete the forms, print out and send through courier. That was how we applied cos ours expired too.
Online application is not possible with expired passport.
Put the date you are applying on the form as your passport expiration date. Then add a note to explain. That the reason you put that very date is just to validate your application. This I have done 3times and it works.

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
I happy see more approval two new members join us

1. @Jaxico sept 24 copr
2. @Blac Kelly.. sept 24 copr
3. @Katayoon September 27 copr
4. @Carlos chuks December 2020 Aip
5. @Rose2021 Aip feb 11
6. @Lexus2021 Aip June 29
7. @BrazaRec Feb 11 Aip
8. @Lila123 July 14 Aip
9. @fiveoplus = AIP since April
10. @Juneplum Aip June
11. @Latin40 June aip waiting csq
12. @PouyaP Sept Aip
13. @Patt garcia Aip august 9th

3 done 2 new Aip and 8 almost in final review
I think sweet queen is missing in the list.
@SweetQueen did you receive csq?

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
I think sweet queen is missing in the list.
@SweetQueen did you receive csq?

I happy see more approval two new members join us

1. @Jaxico sept 24 copr
2. @Blac Kelly.. sept 24 copr
3. @Katayoon September 27 copr
4. @Carlos chuks December 2020 Aip
5. @Rose2021 Aip feb 11
6. @Lexus2021 Aip June 29
7. @BrazaRec Feb 11 Aip
8. @Lila123 July 14 Aip
9. @fiveoplus = AIP since April
10. @Juneplum Aip June
11. @Latin40 June aip waiting csq
12. @PouyaP Sept Aip
13. @Patt garcia Aip august 9th
14. @SweetQueen aip waiting on csq

3 done 2 new Aip and 9 almost in final review
Done

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
thank you
Question: how long you been in Canada and do you have depends under 18

if you do kids 12 months bar doesn’t apply to you if you single or couples it will does

seems like you’re in last resort so what’s the last resort H&c will be the last option

good luck
I came in November 2017. I do have kids but not with me in Canada.(I am by myself in Canada). Can I apply for the 12 months window exemption under health issue (Mental Health) or working status? I know you have lots of experience and I trust your judgement much more than that of some counsels.

I pray this Fed Appeal works else my last option is H&C ….I hope there will be a way I can apply to H&C along my Fed Appeal. I am meeting my counsel today and will have all kinds of discussion.

thanks Ayanna….you are such a blessing to many here

Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
And this is his full timeline:

2015 - lost PR due to misrepresentation
2019 - lost federal court appeal
April 2019 - applied HC
July 2019 - applied PRRA to delay deportation
July 2020 - refused HC and PRRA
October 2020 - 2nd HC submitted
February 2021 - 2nd HC refused
April 16, 2021 - 3rd HC submitted (without lawyers!)
May 2021 - almost got deported but CBSA granted administrative deferral
May 5th, 2021 - AOR
May 7th, 2021 - Biometrics request
May 10th, 2021 - Biometrics done
May 18th, 2021 - AIP and request for police certificate, right of PR fee and financial docs
May 21st, 2021 - all requested documents provided to BRO
May 27th, 2021 - medicals requested for him and all non-accompanying kids abroad
June 4th, 2021 - medicals completed
June 8th, 2021 - medicals received by IRCC
September 27, 2021 - COPR
This is so encouraging!! You are a GREAT fighter

• Love
Reactions: Katayoon

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is so encouraging!! You are a GREAT fighter
Thank you! Our 3rd HC we did entirely by ourselves because lawyers said it was pointless to re-apply and we have zero chance. My partner even shipped all his belongings back to his home country in May, in preparation for deportation. Can you imagine our shock when he got AIP?!

Big credit goes towards our CBSA agents - those were the only people we met who were genuinely compassionate and willing to help us. I know it is quite rare to have CBSA on your side, but it happened.

Reactions: Latin40 and Swagzzy

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you! Our 3rd HC we did entirely by ourselves because lawyers said it was pointless to re-apply and we have zero chance. My partner even shipped all his belongings back to his home country in May, in preparation for deportation. Can you imagine our shock when he got AIP?!

Big credit goes towards our CBSA agents - those were the only people we met who were genuinely compassionate and willing to help us. I know it is quite rare to have CBSA on your side, but it happened.
It can only be God! All the same, you gave very tough fight. Well done and congrats again.

• Love
Reactions: Pear23 and Katayoon

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Mine also came from Vancouver
Seems they are doing something because previously the last stage when the office request the final documents that office is also the one to issue CoPR now they are doing something new. Like mine before my AIP is from Vancouver and my CoPR is Niagara Office and transferred to Local Office.

if Vancouver is the one dealing for final review for CoPR it could caused delays to everyone specially those people who didn't received AIP yet, I guess.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Seems they are doing something because previously the last stage when the office request the final documents that office is also the one to issue CoPR now they are doing something new. Like mine before my AIP is from Vancouver and my CoPR is Niagara Office and transferred to Local Office.

if Vancouver is the one dealing for final review for CoPR it could caused delays to everyone specially those people who didn't received AIP yet, I guess.
I think the major reason is that Niagara fall has too much files in their office for second stage. Maybe that’s why they redistributed to Vancouver

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I think the major reason is that Niagara fall has too much files in their office for second stage. Maybe that’s why they redistributed to Vancouver
There are couple of Humanitarian Office

Humanitarian Office Vancouver
Humanitarian Office Niagara Fall
Humanitarian Office Montreal
Humanitarian Office Toronto
Humanitarian Office Mississauga

I dont know if there’s more

what is the main reason why they transferred to Vancouver when in fact this office is dealing with PRRA and this office is receiving H&C application every single day.

but who knows maybe you are right dear.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, our officer told us that final review has to be signed by a Supervisor with a physical signature and perhaps there were no supervisors physically present in Niagara office this month because of COVID.