+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks everyone. I was actually having a nice time last night enjoying my drinks and partying. Sorry for not replying your congratulatory messages immediately . I appreciate all of you on this platform because it actually gives encouragement and hope when u hear people’s cases, progress and updates. I want to specially thank @ Ayanna ,@ kayatoon @ Jaxico and everyone especially during this long wait for 2nd stage approval. I pray for all others still waiting for 1st or 2nd stage approvals that you will receive good news soon. Amen
Great to share with you these last days and got our deserved PR on same day!!! :)
Enjoy it my friend!!!

Reactions: Naz786 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Good day everyone and special greetings to Ayanna. I got my RAD dismissed letter yesterday. It’s devastating and frustrating but. It’s not over until it’s finally over. I have sent mails to my counsel and will proceed to Judicial Review.
I have questions regarding H&C as I wish to apply for it as back up. My question are: how long does the judicial review take on average? Will I get out of status if my judicial review failed but I’m on H&C? Does my blood donation to Canadian blood bank has any effect on my H&C? What will my chance be without Canadian child? I am by myself but been working and have good savings.
I will be glad to get respond especially from Ayanna and other old members who are really conversant with the processes here.
hi there
Sorry to hear about Rad dismissed
Judicial review takes longer time from three months up to 24 months
Yes you will be out status if it’s failed
your blood donation could help you depends officer
When I apply for H&c I had a foreign Daughter and I was pregnant
When my baby born I send updates
When I got my gcms note they never mention my Canadian daughter
I got approved based on a foreign child
All I’m saying the foreign children’s chances are higher then Canadian born in my experience
If you apply for a judicial review Then you apply for H&c they will put hold-on your application when you get a answer from judicial review if it’s positive most likely get approved

And I also saw some members apply for H&c before then judicial hearing their H&c go on process before judicial review

Don’t stress and don’t give up

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Seems all application that was received AUGUST 2021 doesn't received AOR but they have Temporary File Number. What is going on guys ? Why they cannot go through the process or even put on the system.

My friend have a new additional evidences but she cannot send it as she don't have file number yet.
@Ayanna Have you heard about it? I’m wondering what is this about.. maybe they are trying to focus on what they already have in the system.

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
@Ayanna Have you heard about it? I’m wondering what is this about.. maybe they are trying to focus on what they already have in the system.
They send AOR only when they analyize and verifiy forms, signatures and payment....
If an applicant doesnt have an AOR yet, he can call IRCC to have the tamporary file number ( it means the file is received ) it contains an x at the beginning.
https://www.settler.ca/english/temporary-file-number-imigration/
Don'T stress

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
They send AOR only when they analyize and verifiy forms, signatures and payment....
If an applicant doesnt have an AOR yet, he can call IRCC to have the tamporary file number ( it means the file is received ) it contains an x at the beginning.
https://www.settler.ca/english/temporary-file-number-imigration/
Don'T stress
Most of the AUGUST 2021 application received including my friend when they called IRCC Client Support Line they gave them Temporary File Number all of them, some are in this forum. We wonder what is going on with the application, this is very unusual.

Reactions: GrecchiJu

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
Ok
Most of the AUGUST 2021 application received including my friend when they called IRCC Client Support Line they gave them Temporary File Number all of them, some are in this forum. We wonder what is going on with the application, this is very unusual.
One of the explanations the link Wello sent reads: “
  1. IRCC does not have the resources to process your application now. However, they want to issue an AOR, so you know they have received the application

2. Maybe they are trying something new or just overload. Who knows!!

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I’m guessing whoever got temporary numbers because they call the call center I’m right

the only reason I see why the got temporary because they’re keep call the customer service if they can wait and be patient they send you Aor as soon as they scan your application in system

if your application in first stage please don’t call just be patient
Patient is the key of success

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
they are busy with Afghanistan refugee
They will send aor as soon as the scan file in system be patient

GrecchiJu

Apr 29, 2021
I’m guessing whoever got temporary numbers because they call the call center I’m right

the only reason I see why the got temporary because they’re keep call the customer service if they can wait and be patient they send you Aor as soon as they scan your application in system

It makes totally sense!

Reactions: Ayanna

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Good morning guys, today is exactly 38 months waiting for pr through HNC. I thought I would have gotten it by now but because they requested fingerprints I might go over 40 months. I found a forum with persons who submitted their fingerprints to RCMP since July and they are still waiting for their certificate. I submitted mine in third week of September. I cannot understand why I have to always fall in some kind of delay. Life never gives me an easy time. Oh boy.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020

No. My friend just only called one time for her extension, however the agent just gave an update about H&C she was surprised that they gave her Temporary File Number without asking. So there’s nothing to do with calling the IRCC Client as since last year they issued Temporary File Number to all PR Application regardless weather its H&C or whatsoever. Beside if they call there’s no record to be put in the system as the application is not yet in process.

Reactions: Katayoon

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Good morning guys, today is exactly 38 months waiting for pr through HNC. I thought I would have gotten it by now but because they requested fingerprints I might go over 40 months. I found a forum with persons who submitted their fingerprints to RCMP since July and they are still waiting for their certificate. I submitted mine in third week of September. I cannot understand why I have to always fall in some kind of delay. Life never gives me an easy time. Oh boy.
I Know what you mean the more you want something be done faster the more Delay it’s get I gave myself one year bar hopefully by next year I become permanent resident

I called the center last asked if they need RCMP fingerprint she said no nothing been requested yet or no email about it
They’re working on security and background checks in process which is I’m not worried about my background every thing is clear
Do you guys know how long security and background takes

@Juneplum please keep updating me if hear anything thanks you

Reactions: Juneplum

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
No. My friend just only called one time for her extension, however the agent just gave an update about H&C she was surprised that they gave her Temporary File Number without asking. So there’s nothing to do with calling the IRCC Client as since last year they issued Temporary File Number to all PR Application regardless weather its H&C or whatsoever. Beside if they call there’s no record to be put in the system as the application is not yet in process.
I applied this year after 45 days they send me aor and also I got my Aip 29 June
@Ayanna is right I didn’t call the customer service
My chances are very low I never and very lawyer told me H&c is not for me thought I’m not gonna get approved but God give me a chance