+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

wello711

Feb 11, 2021
@Ayanna Have you heard about it? I’m wondering what is this about.. maybe they are trying to focus on what they already have in the system.
They send AOR only when they analyize and verifiy forms, signatures and payment....
If an applicant doesnt have an AOR yet, he can call IRCC to have the tamporary file number ( it means the file is received ) it contains an x at the beginning.
https://www.settler.ca/english/temporary-file-number-imigration/
Don'T stress

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
They send AOR only when they analyize and verifiy forms, signatures and payment....
If an applicant doesnt have an AOR yet, he can call IRCC to have the tamporary file number ( it means the file is received ) it contains an x at the beginning.
https://www.settler.ca/english/temporary-file-number-imigration/
Don'T stress
Most of the AUGUST 2021 application received including my friend when they called IRCC Client Support Line they gave them Temporary File Number all of them, some are in this forum. We wonder what is going on with the application, this is very unusual.

Reactions: GrecchiJu

GrecchiJu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2021
Ok
Most of the AUGUST 2021 application received including my friend when they called IRCC Client Support Line they gave them Temporary File Number all of them, some are in this forum. We wonder what is going on with the application, this is very unusual.
One of the explanations the link Wello sent reads: “
  1. IRCC does not have the resources to process your application now. However, they want to issue an AOR, so you know they have received the application

2. Maybe they are trying something new or just overload. Who knows!!

Reactions: Ayanna

Ayanna

Champion Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna Have you heard about it? I’m wondering what is this about.. maybe they are trying to focus on what they already have in the system.
I’m guessing whoever got temporary numbers because they call the call center I’m right

the only reason I see why the got temporary because they’re keep call the customer service if they can wait and be patient they send you Aor as soon as they scan your application in system

if your application in first stage please don’t call just be patient
Patient is the key of success

Ayanna

Champion Member
Oct 4, 2020
they are busy with Afghanistan refugee
They will send aor as soon as the scan file in system be patient

GrecchiJu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2021
I’m guessing whoever got temporary numbers because they call the call center I’m right

the only reason I see why the got temporary because they’re keep call the customer service if they can wait and be patient they send you Aor as soon as they scan your application in system

It makes totally sense!

Reactions: Ayanna

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Good morning guys, today is exactly 38 months waiting for pr through HNC. I thought I would have gotten it by now but because they requested fingerprints I might go over 40 months. I found a forum with persons who submitted their fingerprints to RCMP since July and they are still waiting for their certificate. I submitted mine in third week of September. I cannot understand why I have to always fall in some kind of delay. Life never gives me an easy time. Oh boy.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020

No. My friend just only called one time for her extension, however the agent just gave an update about H&C she was surprised that they gave her Temporary File Number without asking. So there’s nothing to do with calling the IRCC Client as since last year they issued Temporary File Number to all PR Application regardless weather its H&C or whatsoever. Beside if they call there’s no record to be put in the system as the application is not yet in process.

Reactions: Katayoon

Lexus2021

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Good morning guys, today is exactly 38 months waiting for pr through HNC. I thought I would have gotten it by now but because they requested fingerprints I might go over 40 months. I found a forum with persons who submitted their fingerprints to RCMP since July and they are still waiting for their certificate. I submitted mine in third week of September. I cannot understand why I have to always fall in some kind of delay. Life never gives me an easy time. Oh boy.
I Know what you mean the more you want something be done faster the more Delay it’s get I gave myself one year bar hopefully by next year I become permanent resident

I called the center last asked if they need RCMP fingerprint she said no nothing been requested yet or no email about it
They’re working on security and background checks in process which is I’m not worried about my background every thing is clear
Do you guys know how long security and background takes

@Juneplum please keep updating me if hear anything thanks you

Reactions: Juneplum

Lexus2021

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
No. My friend just only called one time for her extension, however the agent just gave an update about H&C she was surprised that they gave her Temporary File Number without asking. So there’s nothing to do with calling the IRCC Client as since last year they issued Temporary File Number to all PR Application regardless weather its H&C or whatsoever. Beside if they call there’s no record to be put in the system as the application is not yet in process.
I applied this year after 45 days they send me aor and also I got my Aip 29 June
@Ayanna is right I didn’t call the customer service
My chances are very low I never and very lawyer told me H&c is not for me thought I’m not gonna get approved but God give me a chance

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I Know what you mean the more you want something be done faster the more Delay it’s get I gave myself one year bar hopefully by next year I become permanent resident

I called the center last asked if they need RCMP fingerprint she said no nothing been requested yet or no email about it
They’re working on security and background checks in process which is I’m not worried about my background every thing is clear
Do you guys know how long security and background takes

@Juneplum please keep updating me if hear anything thanks you
I was in the same boat and now instead on being landed I got fingerprint request. The fingerprint cost $65. If you are in the position to pay for it please do it. I did all other countries police report in advance and never thought they would need my fingerprint here.

Reactions: Lexus2021

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
I applied this year after 45 days they send me aor and also I got my Aip 29 June
@Ayanna is right I didn’t call the customer service
My chances are very low I never and very lawyer told me H&c is not for me thought I’m not gonna get approved but God give me a chance
My lawyer told me that H&C wasn’t for me then I found another who was totally in favor to apply. Then I paid 12K to him and I got it!!!! ;)
Lawyers are not easy sometimes. Each one has different specialities,

Reactions: Lexus2021

Lexus2021

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
I was in the same boat and now instead on being landed I got fingerprint request. The fingerprint cost $65. If you are in the position to pay for it please do it. I did all other countries police report in advance and never thought they would need my fingerprint here.
Already did my fingerprints in case if they need it I’m ready PR lol

Lexus2021

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
My lawyer told me that H&C wasn’t for me then I found another who was totally in favor to apply. Then I paid 12K to him and I got it!!!! ;)
Lawyers are not easy sometimes. Each one has different specialities,
I was falling platform for a long time so one day I wrote to Ayanna and told her what she thinks she told me you can try what’s worse going to happen they will say no that’s it
She told me it could be better or could be none
She also said prepare for the worst hope for the best that the best advice someone give me in my whole life

I tried to tell her I will buy you a gift or something let me do something for you what she told me she said I do everything for the sake of God and he will reward me some other way
I said to her I will pray god give you all the happiness in world

I did my application by myself with help of Ayanna she went through and she fix some of my mistakes and I submit it boom I got approved

god blessed my officer who approved me