+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Lexus2021

Sep 7, 2021
Yes i do that i always enter fresh input. Thank you. I am just curious whats going on.
Hi i submitted my application june 2020 i was refused March this year. We submitted reconsideration March 25 and judicial review too. Up to now no updates. My consultant even request for updates 2x since we submitted our reconsideration request. Usually i can access my ecas and i can always see the decision made as of before.
oh dear
If you submitted a judicial review the H&c office put your application in hold up to you get your answers if your judicial review is positive then your reconsideration will be positive too

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
It means you’re completely done
Congrats you should get your copr soon or tomorrow
The next steps gonna be asking for your photos
dear I think it should be “COMPLETE” as the COPR is confirmation already. When I received my COPR it states in ECAS “COMPLETE” not a decision made

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, I just saw decision made now on my ECAS. AIP since feb 6. What’s does this mean?
did you order GCMS notes ? Look for your assessment everything. If everything is good. Nothing to worry about it. If decision has been made meaning they are done in you file assessment and ready for COPR if everything is good. Good luck dear.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
It means you’re completely done
Congrats you should get your copr soon or tomorrow
The next steps gonna be asking for your photos
Thanks so much@ Ayanna. U re the best. I wil forever be grateful to u. All my private messages, u answered. U guided me, u corrected me. U gave me comfort words and encouragements . I thank u so much Ayanna. God wil always be ready to answer all ur requests. Amen