+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Well then your” friends “ are breaking the law . When one gets hired in the civil service, one takes a oath to not disclose information. It’s on a need to know basis
note:Oath or affirmation

54 A person appointed or deployed from outside that part of the public service to which the Commission has exclusive authority to make appointments shall take and subscribe an oath or solemn affirmation in the following form:

“I, , swear (or solemnly affirm) that I will faithfully and honestly fulfil the duties that devolve on me by reason of my employment in the public service of Canada and that I will not, without due authority, disclose or make known any matter that comes to my knowledge by reason of such employment. (Add, in the case where an oath is taken, “So help me God” (or name of deity).)”

You must be joking. Ayanna please don't even respond to this

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Well then your” friends “ are breaking the law . When one gets hired in the civil service, one takes a oath to not disclose information. It’s on a need to know basis .
Well then your” friends “ are breaking the law . When one gets hired in the civil service, one takes a oath to not disclose information. It’s on a need to know basis

54 A person appointed or deployed from outside that part of the public service to which the Commission has exclusive authority to make appointments shall take and subscribe an oath or solemn affirmation in the following form:

“I, , swear (or solemnly affirm) that I will faithfully and honestly fulfil the duties that devolve on me by reason of my employment in the public service of Canada and that I will not, without due authority, disclose or make known any matter that comes to my knowledge by reason of such employment. (Add, in the case where an oath is taken, “So help me God” (or name of deity).)”

what is your job in this forum @Copingwithlife ???
don't share things about law please because you are not a proffesional in common low or civil law so you don't have the right at all to interpret articles and paragraphs. people study 4 years or more at university to be able to do explain and analyze this and not just read the headlines to play the role of the expert.
its not your job.

Reactions: Naz786 and Katayoon

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Mean people are why the world is how it is today. People who are miserable tries to make other people miserable too. Ayanna is very knowledgeable and tries to share info to help with everyone's anxiety. You mean m...fkers need to keep off her back. Ayanna as you said you aren't getting paid. To protect your mindset, keep away from negative energy people. You mean people need to f off!

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021

Ayanna don't respond this person, God bless you for your support in this Group Ayanna

Reactions: Naz786

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Was receiving it before, been here for alnost 7 years.
I am sure you were receiving it then because you were refugee claimant, once you are done with your refugee process, you are no longer eligible till you are PR. I had to refund 1 year CCB when they found out . So just wait for you PR before you apply again.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
I am sure you were receiving it then because you were refugee claimant, once you are done with your refugee process, you are no longer eligible till you are PR. I had to refund 1 year CCB when they found out . So just wait for you PR before you apply again.
No, I was never a refugee claimant. I studied and worked here since 2015. Just lost status since 2019.