+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I seen member they are on welfare and also housing and the legal aid helping them for their H&c application but they get a approval
Thinking about income and financial is a second stage
Yes there are certain situation where welfare and subsidized housing aren’t an income for example if H&C is based on medical needs that can not be met in home country. Have also seen examples where someone financiers are an issue remember someone had just had a child and they receive a call during second stage approval wanting to know when they are returning to full-time work and asking to provide proof of return to work. In general for families that don’t have things like a serious medical issue being able to support your family financially in the longterm is always evaluated and if there are concerns about your ability to provide for your family financially that is viewed negatively.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
See me and you are different person
If a person who has a failed refugee who been in the country more than a year I know he/she planned to live here So they already been established in Canada and they have a ties with Canadians
Officers always make sure the Canadian born kids not supposed to be live in hardships country or could be danger to them for their safety
Yeah you’re right about some people are coming from Europe or China wealthy countries other countries they make sure the kids born here I’m not talking about those people I’m talking about people who likes to be establishment in Canada
She have a strong case You know that too but it’s all about her argument how she convince the officer grant her permanent residency
We see people get denied when if they have Canadian children. We have seen families with Canadian born children from Pakistan Haiti, etc. be denied and I wouldn’t call those wealthy countries. It also has to do with the history of the case.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We see people get denied when if they have Canadian children. We have seen families with Canadian born children from Pakistan Haiti, etc. be denied and I wouldn’t call those wealthy countries. It also has to do with the history of the case.
Absolutely. my partner got denied twice even with a Canadian child. And plenty of people on this forum in the same situation. I don't think we have exact stats, but I am sure that their target % of HC approvals is way below the % of people who have Canadian children. You cannot possibly approve all of them - too many applicants with Canadian-born children.

Reactions: canuck78

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys don’t compare yourself with other person case because every person has different case different situation and different officer it doesn’t mean somebody refuse few times you gonna or somebody got accepted the first time you going to get too
@Katayoon Case is way different than you guys her husband was in misrepresentation that mention many times before he was a Pr holder a lot us never hate the chances
If your case misrepresentation the chances are very low to get approval
she already explained many times do you guys are cases way different All she’s saying like don’t give up if I can do it
you guys can do it
SHe’s here to support and She trying to put a message like don’t lose Hope and keep trying

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys don’t compare yourself with other person case because every person has different case different situation and different officer it doesn’t mean somebody refuse few times you gonna or somebody got accepted the first time you going to get too
@Katayoon Case is way different than you guys her husband was in misrepresentation that mention many times before he was a Pr holder a lot us never hate the chances
If your case misrepresentation the chances are very low to get approval
she already explained many times do you guys are cases way different All she’s saying like don’t give up if I can do it
you guys can do it
SHe’s here to support and She trying to put a message like don’t lose Hope and keep trying
I send you a msg

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I put in my H&C and Judicial review of my failed refugee claim same time last year. I got AIP on my H&C February 6 this year before they stopped my judicial review application. The Judicial review in the system still gives the applicant a status and stopping it by the applicant means the applicant likes to be out of status and encourage cbsa to start disturbing. It’s better to wait and let the federal appeal court take its decision. The longer the H&C stays before moving to ‘in process’ the better the chances of getting approved.
Did you get copr?

BrazaRec

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
At least yours is on final review, I didn’t even get that yet. So frustrating.
Same here… nothing at all since Feb.

After Medical received. Do they usually put some more information? I sent everything they asked since Feb 25th and still nothing