+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
HUMANITARIAN ADDRESS

My friend says she sent her application to New address at 300-800 Burrard St. Vancouver BC. Now it says in Canada Post DELIVERED but says RICHMOND, BC she just wanna ask if this is normal ? She is worried. Like she sent to Vancouver but it says in Canada Post Richmond BC. Please advised. Thanks.

SweetQueen

Nov 12, 2020
HUMANITARIAN ADDRESS

My friend says she sent her application to New address at 300-800 Burrard St. Vancouver BC. Now it says in Canada Post DELIVERED but says RICHMOND, BC she just wanna ask if this is normal ? She is worried. Like she sent to Vancouver but it says in Canada Post Richmond BC. Please advised. Thanks.
Delivery scan does not necessarily show the delivery city but delivery office city. Both cities may be close but not always same. Canada post delivers as addressed. Consider your item delivered to the address on the envelope.

Reactions: Joel2020 and Ayanna

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
HUMANITARIAN ADDRESS

All packages goes to Richmond first because of the airport then to H&c office
I live in Vancouver trust ur envelope right place
Good luck to Friend
Best time of the year to submit an application

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tbh I never asked members about time or dates of its confidential documents
I was wondering why you asked me this question
i think Alamean just wants to see if they got AIP before or after him/her to calculate how long their stage 2 lasted.

Reactions: Alamean

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
This is what it says in her Canada Post

DELIVERED
Richmond, BC

ITEM OUT FOR DELIVERY
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

ITEM PROCESSED
Richmond, BC

I hope they delivered to the right spot because she sent to Vancouver but ut says in Canada Post website Richmond, BC.

Reactions: Ayanna