+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Sfoph

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys I’m very sad I never tells you guys where I’m coming from ?
I am from Afghanistan Our heart is bleeding please pray for our country for women and children’s
Our Love and prayers are with the women, children, you and your family. May peace reign in your home country.

Reactions: Ayanna

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I am from Afghanistan Our heart is bleeding please pray for our country for women and children’s
It’s so disheartening to hear all what is happening over there. My prayers are with the women and children. May peace reign in the land by God’s grace

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I submitted my new application by next week. Do you think I will get AIP by January. Because the put it off until then
if you are under removal order, they may process it fast. My partner was under deportation order and he got AIP one month after he submitted his application. You also have to mention what evidence you are submitting to overcome refusal reasons from the previous officer. Then it will go faster.

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021
if you are under removal order, they may process it fast. My partner was under deportation order and he got AIP one month after he submitted his application. You also have to mention what evidence you are submitting to overcome refusal reasons from the previous officer. Then it will go faster.
Ok am going to send u a private message

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
may god protect afghanistan and afghans, especially women, from people who try to distort the image of our religion and its true beautiful values.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I don’t understand a thing why these officers spend a long time to process a file ??? Why they can not just process it in a week or a month ?
Can a officer process many files in the same time @Ayanna ?
Yeah they receiving more than 10,000 application a year And each application it’s close to 100 pages or more think about it’s not easy To verify all the documents and letter in a week it takes time

To prepare application for H&c takes months
if they want to refuse your application the answer is weeks or months
If they consider your application it will take time because he has to go through many officers up to senior officers

Reactions: canuck78