+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
i’m gonna tell you how they work usually when the file is not complete the officer start in different files keep your file n the corner wait for documents when you send the documents they will back start on your file that’s why take longer process
Okay, I dont know why they requested it again , it was submitted with other documents in January.

Reactions: Katayoon

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hey guys there’s something going on with the GCMS note so a lot of people getting email from ATIP nowadays asking more questions

Anyone noticed yet or got email from them
I noticed it, After all the questions, I still did not receive any GCMS note.

Last edited:

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, I dont know why they requested it again , it was submitted with other documents in January.
same here - they asked for same documents that we already submitted 3 months ago. We just re-sent them and next day we got "your file has been sent for final review".

Joel2020

Sep 10, 2020
Hey guys there’s something going on with the GCMS note so a lot of people getting email from ATIP nowadays asking more questions

Just applied for gcms notes yesterday. Let's see what happens.

Juneplum

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021

Yes, the last time I applied was in March and they emailed me saying how I'm qualified to get the notes because I'm not on the lost. I responded and reminded them that yes and I'm the applicant. I didn't get my notes until June.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
But what do you mean by questions?
If someone apply for GCMS notes they will ask him questions ?
Like what ?
They ask you to clarify ,what you want to know about your application, like refusal note, what purpose is it for, how many people are included in your application, do you want copy of the documents you submitted etc. Then they ask you to get consent from everyone included in the application, including kids that are included.

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Yes, the last time I applied was in March and they emailed me saying how I'm qualified to get the notes because I'm not on the lost. I responded and reminded them that yes and I'm the applicant. I didn't get my notes until June.
3 month to get the notes? Gosh

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
same here - they asked for same documents that we already submitted 3 months ago. We just re-sent them and next day we got "your file has been sent for final review".
Nice , atleast you know that your partner's application is on final stage. Fingers crossed, in few weeks he will receive Copr.

Reactions: Katayoon