+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
did they send you ur copr yet ?
No @Ayanna, AIP since Feb 6, 2021. An officer sent me this last week Friday 8:03am

Before your application can be concluded we require the following information:

CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
You must provide the complete address of where you are physically living at this present time.

Please send the requested information to our office within 7 days of this letter. Failure to provide these documents could result in the refusal of your application.

We replied and nothing since then

When do you think copr can come?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
No @Ayanna, AIP since Feb 6, 2021. An officer sent me this last week Friday 8:03am

You must provide the complete address of where you are physically living at this present time.

Please send the requested information to our office within 7 days of this letter. Failure to provide these documents could result in the refusal of your application.

anytime they asked address after few weeks ship you Pr card
May be your physical address was updated on file that why your application been in hold tho

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
We call them last month, the officer said our application is process, that no further documents is required.
ok yeah you timeframe start from April
Whenever you submitted all the documents
Your timeline start
If you don’t send background or medical they’re not touching your file

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
anytime they asked address after few weeks ship you Pr card
May be your physical address was updated on file that why your application been in hold tho
@Ayanna It’s the same address I have been living since I applied I never moved and am still there. Now that I have sent the requested current address anyways , I don’t expect them to delay my COPR again or what do you think?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

congrats! Did you also get an email that your file is in final review?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
@Ayanna It’s the same address I have been living since I applied I never moved and am still there. Now that I have sent the requested current address anyways , I don’t expect them to delay my COPR again or what do you think?
they shouldn’t i thinkI it’s the backlog nothing else this week is over May be next week

Reactions: Blac Kelly..