+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. I just wish to confirm if we can send more documents before processing starts. I read some where, we can send.
I use webform to upload additional docs and this is what our lawyers used too. There is an option to attach docs at the end of the form. We applied by paper though.

Reactions: R Brar

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Submitted 1st h&c December 2018
Refused September 2020
2nd h&c may 2021
In process July 2021
Refused August 2021
Best interest of 4 Canadian children. Establishment and hardships if we left.
don't lose hope and faith, you will get it soon.
may i know when did you submit your second application ( the day please )? because i also sent my application may 2021

Saraaaa

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Hi guys, hope you are doing great, does anyone have this experience? My husband receive his PR card but I didn't, it’s weird because we sent our pic together in one pocket and he was the main applicant

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, hope you are doing great, does anyone have this experience? My husband receive his PR card but I didn't, it’s weird because we sent our pic together in one pocket and he was the main applicant
Hi sara
It happened with a lot of members
Between one week you should get too

It happens all the time don’t worry dear
Be happy
Personal to us we all got it same day from our lawyer office

Reactions: Saraaaa

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I just wish to confirm if we can send more documents before processing starts. I read some where, we can send.
I used to update my file every six months but since the process is faster right now you should do it every three months
You can do it by webform and also you can email it to Vancouver office make you put your uci and application number on it too

Good luck

Reactions: R Brar

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did any of you with AIPs waiting for copr recieve request for current address update yet from IRCC officer?
no. The only thing received yesterday was request for police certificate, RPRF and passport copy (all of these we already sent in May, by the way).