+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Saoob

Apr 15, 2021
You should have your copr by mail end this month or the latest by end of September if didn’t get nothing by end of September then you need contact the Office
Hi Ayanna, how i can contact the office, do you have #? I got my AIP 16th Apr everything submitted by 15th May, medical received by 2nd June, no update till now.

Reactions: Khejjy

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Yes I do Direct number from my own officer
Hi Ayanna, how i can contact the office, do you have #? I got my AIP 16th Apr everything submitted by 15th May, medical received by 2nd June, no update till now.
I do Direct number from Niagara Falls office but I can’t give you he May not be your officer
Send a webform inquiry
1 (888) 242-2100

Saoob

Apr 15, 2021
Yes I do Direct number from my own officer

I do Direct number from Niagara Falls office but I can’t give you he May not be your officer
Send a webform inquiry
1 (888) 242-2100
I just called them " processing backgrounds check"

Last edited:

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I just called them " processing backgrounds check"
Automatic answer machine always gonna say it’s processing your background Even though any application background means for them
If you are in stage two if you want to more information you need to talk to agent
that’s how you know exactly what’s going on with your file or gcms note

Saoob

Apr 15, 2021
Automatic answer machine always gonna say it’s processing your background Even though any application background means for them
If you are in stage two if you want to more information you need to talk to agent
that’s how you know exactly what’s going on with your file or gcms note
Thanks

Growing pains

Apr 3, 2020
They should have it in both language but you need to write in English to request a refusal letter A nice letter because Thy aren’t obligated to respond you back
They aren’t obligated :oops: then how would you know the details in order to address the issues they have with the application..lol