+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
thanks for your support dear sister, but i never said that i got approval in my gcms notes ! my application is still in process, i hope that all applicants get AIP as soon as possible, if you have good arguments and evidences you will get it
Wello711 always ask to many questions to everyone but I know her mentally condition as I already go through its not bad to ask questions even she has 2 or 3 account doesn't matter she is nice I pray for her and everyone else that you all got positive answers soon

Reactions: SweetQueen

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Yes i did
One of my Neighbor she’s from Mexico I’m helping her out with her stage 2 today I sent her background check to Niagara Falls office and I called the niagara Falls office i have the number I asked few questions and I’ll ask him how long will take the process for her he answer me he said because of the shortage of stuff and so many approval application they are behind they are working to finalize all application by the end of September

hope all of you guys get your copr and Pr soon
When she got AIP!? just to do an estimation to myself.
Is possible to get the Niagara number?
Thank you ;)

Reactions: Ayanna

tony4454

Nov 20, 2020
Hello guys, how do u guys manage to get PCC from home country?? as my embassy here is so shit and thinking of h&c as asylum and said no passport services or pcc is available to such who applied under h&c. last time i got it easily as i had status before and had to get it for H&C application but now they not accepting it as acc to them H&C is asylum. what to do

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I think they’re Finalizing your Application make sure keep checking on ecas if says decision made it means it’s finalized
if they asked for updates address usually they send you pr card the make sure it’s correct tho
Thank you so much Ayanna I don't recieved my copr yet it is possible they sent me the card without the confirmation?

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
When she got AIP!? just to do an estimation to myself.
Is possible to get the Niagara number?
Thank you ;)
you should have your office number in your first email they sent you medical or Aip
If you see the bottom of your email
I can send you the number but it’s her officer number
you let me know I will inbox to you
If I were in your place wouldn’t call the different H&c officer

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxico

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should have your office number in your first email they sent you medical or Aip
I can send you the number but it’s her officer number it you let me know I will inbox to you
my partner's AIP has only officer's ID and Vancouver BRO address. The only phone number is the call centre line. I am jealous!

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi Ayanna in my letter only I saw is the fax number lol.
But today I received an answer. Hope they send soon the medicals form.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Please advise on how to use Eva’s and change thanks
Thank you so much Ayanna I don't recieved my copr yet it is possible they sent me the card without the confirmation?
No they sent you copr first then Pr card
I have never seen it yet
Could possible sometime you haven’t received the email or went to spam I’m 100% sure copr first then Pr card did they request Pr photos yet!

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
my partner's AIP has only officer's ID and Vancouver BRO address. The only phone number is the call centre line. I am jealous!
Niagara Falls office when they send you respond back to your usually in bottom email his/her information

only they answers you if you don’t have lawyer or representing someone

Reactions: Katayoon

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
It’s not in my letters or email. I think about it’s because I got approval in Toronto. Then they told me to send all my documents to Niagara email. I don’t have any number. :(

Reactions: Katayoon

Kemmie11

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
No they sent you copr first then Pr card
I have never seen it yet
Could possible sometime you haven’t received the email or went to spam I’m 100% sure copr first then Pr card did they request Pr photos yet!
Thanks for your reply they don't ask me for picture yet