+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
hardship is That we don’t want to separate with each other, my husband will lose his pension if he quit his job and go to my county with me for 5 years. I was without status but nobody ever bothered for it, probably because of COVID.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My pnp application was refused due to misrepresentation so I am inadmissible for 5 years, as a result my Canadian spouse could not sponsor me as a family member, hence the H&C
Hi Rose2021 sorry about that. Did someone report you to IRCC or they found out the inconsistency themselves? In my partner's case, ex-wife wrote a long letter to IRCC to report misrepresentation...

• Wow
Reactions: wello711

Rose2021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hi Rose2021 sorry about that. Did someone report you to IRCC or they found out the inconsistency themselves? In my partner's case, ex-wife wrote a long letter to IRCC to report misrepresentation...
I don’t think anyone reported me, but I had a bad immigration consultant.

Reactions: Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
They’re not gonna approve every single person who apply for H&c special your on visitor status or etc
in Toronto if you talk to lawyer he/she will tell you have strong case for H&c And the poor immigrants are believing them because they don’t know what’s going on Actually 80% of lawyers in Ontario are hustler
95% of application got approved because of the applicants work really hard to get approved
I had a lawyer but I did all the work for it
Only he uses law language that’s it

I’m not gonna give credit to my lawyer
God is great he helped me show the way

Fréijoer Léiw

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
They’re not gonna approve every single person who apply for H&c special your on visitor status or etc
in Toronto if you talk to lawyer he/she will tell you have strong case for H&c And the poor immigrants are believing them because they don’t know what’s going on Actually 80% of lawyers in Ontario are hustler
95% of application got approved because of the applicants work really hard to get approved
I had a lawyer but I did all the work for it
Only he uses law language that’s it

I’m not gonna give credit to my lawyer
God is great he helped me show the way
ayanna's posts were always a light in our difficult journey to AIP, she was an example of positiveness and optimism, when I read her comments, help and encouragement I had more hope in life but unfortunately this is no longer the case these days, it is no longer our friend that we once knew....
by the way I would like to tell you guys that according to the gcms notes my application is approved but I have not yet received the AIP

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
ayanna's posts were always a light in our difficult journey to AIP, she was an example of positiveness and optimism, when I read her comments, help and encouragement I had more hope in life but unfortunately this is no longer the case these days, it is no longer our friend that we once knew....
by the way I would like to tell you guys that according to the gcms notes my application is approved but I have not yet received the AIP
I’m you guy’s friend and I will keep helping you guys as long I’m still in this forum I’m negative to those ppl asking some questions they already know the answers or they’re coming Lying about application or hiding information
By the way congrats I’m really happy for you

Reactions: Ramone1 and Naz786

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
If you remember you were the one who told me like that I’ve been in detention I’m not gonna get approved it’s my last resort
Lol
if you guys think I’m negative then it’s my last comment here
I hope all you guys get positive answers soon bye

• Wow
Reactions: Naz786 and Latin40

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
If you remember you were the one who told me like that I’ve been in detention I’m not gonna get approved it’s my last resort
Lol
Nooo, we think you allways tell us the truth. Dont leave us please!

Reactions: Ayanna and Naz786

Fréijoer Léiw

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Nooo, we think you allways tell us the truth. Dont leave us please!
Lol
@Ayanna thanks and congrats for you again !
I said that because I didn't have a good idea about the immigration system but in the end it doesn't change anything.... unfortunately all here want you to stay but if you prefere to live you are free ! and I repeat once again, these last days you are no longer positive as before, I dont know why but unfortunately this attitude hurts many people who are already in stress and anxiety, you normally know these difficult emotions and that people want to listen to positive things, solutions good ideas and encouragment ! of course saying false informations as everyone will get PR for no reason and no argument it's bad but doing the opposite is also very ugly, we must not give false hopes to others but we must not also to be negative and pessimistic

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
@Ayanna thanks and congrats for you again !
I said that because I didn't have a good idea about the immigration system but in the end it doesn't change anything.... unfortunately all here want you to stay but if you prefere to live you are free ! and I repeat once again, these last days you are no longer positive as before, I dont know why but unfortunately this attitude hurts many people who are already in stress and anxiety, you normally know these difficult emotions and that people want to listen to positive things, solutions good ideas and encouragment ! of course saying false informations as everyone will get PR for no reason and no argument it's bad but doing the opposite is also very ugly, we must not give false hopes to others but we must not also to be negative and pessimistic
Listen foolish person since I know you you’re always been negative against Ayanna and all vip and good members and I don’t know why do you really hate her or you have issues with her since I know Ayana in this forum she always been positive and she give us the information nobody even have it and a lot of people are happy from her she is here working really hard and helping people and you’re coming here make a negative comment against her is not good
Kudos to Ariana she’s here helping every single person with her valuable time I never seen you you do anything good without negative comments against other people
Ayanna Don’t listen to negative people just ignorant him

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I’m you guy’s friend and I will keep helping you guys as long I’m still in this forum I’m negative to those ppl asking some questions they already know the answers or they’re coming Lying about application or hiding information
By the way congrats I’m really happy for you
ayanna there is a reason your champion member I apologize for his negative behavior my sister you’re awesome stick around with these people you were changing a lot of people life God bless you

only we know how much help you are
If you want to leave you’re free to go but if you stick around and help others and God give you a reward

Last edited:

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
@wello711
let's be honest, because if you start to tell lies I prefer to say nothing ...
Ayanna has always been an important person to me during my procedures, I have always appreciated her help kidness her big heart and especially her positive energy, I don't see why you think I hate her and I would like to see proof of that ..
I just wanted to tell her that she has changed and I don't know why ....
For the VIP members that you defend, it is they themselves who have demoralized you and demoralize the others, they think that they are professionals but in reality they just want to share their bad energy here.
Me, I'm like you, I don't share a lot of informations because it's not my domain
Hey guys @feijoer leiw and @wello711 same person she has few accounts she is sent every member private messages And also tried to collect information from you guys
Try to ignore them and if you can she is a scam
What a liar she sent her application few months ago now she saying she got a gcms note that she been approved
in gcms note they never mention approval before Aip lol she’s a liar

Reactions: Ayanna

Jaxico

Nov 29, 2020
Lol
Ayanna, you’ve been always helping to us and responding always our questions with more knowledge than our immigration lawyers. You are natural and you say what you think in each moment.
Right now, sadly… Immigration is refusing a lot!!! Why are you going to give big expectations to everyone when immigration is doing the opposite??? You are always fair and nice to everyone!

You are Realistic!! That’s the perfect word. please keep being with us ;)

Reactions: Ayanna