+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Ajakarian17

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
hello, am new to this forum.thanks for the encouraging comments.

Below is my timeline
received application -February 8, 2021.
acknowledging receipt -March 17, 2021.
started processing -April 14, 2021.
Hi may i know if you applied before for asylum, can you share your H&c arguments and your evidences ?

Reactions: Fayamufi

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Racist Officer always make comments like that you’re new to Canada you don’t belong to Canada basically the same
They using racist comments in professional Way so you can’t do anything against him/her

You are a citizen she’s calling you new to Canada What a joke
You might be surprised, that the officer, that made that comment, is a foreigner or colored individual like us, I have had that experience with CBSA, they are the ones that want you out of Canada ASAP . They crossed this same bridge, but they don't what you to cross the same bridge.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might be surprised, that the officer, that made that comment, is a foreigner or colored individual like us, I have had that experience with CBSA, they are the ones that want you out of Canada ASAP . They crossed this same bridge, but they don't what you to cross the same bridge.
As a matter of fact, The commissioner who revoked my partner's PR was from Haiti. In his decision letter he wrote "the applicant must return to Africa". His colleague, also Montreal BRO, who rejected my partner's two HC and PRRA applications (the woman who wrote I am "new to Canada" and free to follow my partner to Africa with our 6-month-old son) is also from Haiti.

on the other hand, our CBSA officers - the only compassionate people who genuinely helped us all the way through - are all "white" Canadians. They were not as determined as the above two individuals to deport him.

Last edited:

Teddy2020

Star Member
May 31, 2020
As a matter of fact, The commissioner who revoked my partner's PR was from Haiti. His colleague, also Montreal BRO, who rejected my partner's two HC and PRRA applications (the woman who wrote I am "new to Canada" and free to follow my partner to Africa with our 6-month-old son) is also from Haiti.

on the other hand, our CBSA officers - the only compassionate people who genuinely helped us all the way through - are all "white" Canadians. They were not as passionate as the above two individuals to deport him.
You are right @Katayoon my refusal for H&C said I can adapt back in my country and my kids we have never lived in another country than Canada can adapt well in my country and quoted 2004 report that Education is free. While we are in 2021 and did not check the latest report, found out she is an Immigrant also. She rushed to deny me without any justification.

Carlos chuks

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
As a matter of fact, The commissioner who revoked my partner's PR was from Haiti. In his decision letter he wrote "the applicant must return to Africa". His colleague, also Montreal BRO, who rejected my partner's two HC and PRRA applications (the woman who wrote I am "new to Canada" and free to follow my partner to Africa with our 6-month-old son) is also from Haiti.

on the other hand, our CBSA officers - the only compassionate people who genuinely helped us all the way through - are all "white" Canadians. They were not as determined as the above two individuals to deport him.
You are right, I wonder why they have no compassion towards their own kind , it beats my imagination.