+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Ajakarian17, to be honest I don't know if she just supposed that from her imagination or urgent processing indeed exists. Our CBsA officer said that at this point there is nothing he can do to accelerate file, and my partner has death in family and needs to travel urgently - yet this is not urgent enough. He will miss funerals. So I am trying hard to imagine what kind of priority files there could be...

The only thing that comes to mind is that there could be files that have been in process for years and years. So once they are submitted for final review, the officer puts our files aside to finish these old files first to respect the current processing delays. I really don't know what's going on there.
Usually if there are serious medical reasons that can be considered urgent.

Reactions: Ayanna and Katayoon

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
I think it is just a simple backlog - not enough senior officers to sign off hence super long queues. She said that file may be stuck because more urgent files arrive and officers have to prioritize those urgent files first...
There is no urgent case it’s all stage 2 they are processing as usually basically she just bullshitting you lol

As said before The only reason I can see delay your husband coPR because of calling they’re thinking he is getting aggressive Canada doesn’t like aggressive ppl lol

Reactions: Lexus2021

Yinkus

Jul 29, 2016
Hello Everyone,

We have received our COPR today in the email. We are very thankful to all of you who helped us and we pray and wish for you all that you get PR soon. Those who have not yet been successful, please don't lose heart and collect as much relevant evidence as you can to support your case.
We are thankful to almighty god for this day.
Congrats!!!@ l can't wait for mine

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
Oh I dont know how they manage this. And she id waiting her daugthers
Immigration is unpredictable they doing weird thing sometime
They keep sending a lot of things step-by-step but they give you 30 days to complete everything

When I was in stage two I was so stressed out I don’t even know this stage two is more stressful and anxiety than the first stage
I feel you guys been there

Akash2019

Aug 25, 2019
Immigration is unpredictable they doing weird thing sometime
They keep sending a lot of things step-by-step but they give you 30 days to complete everything

When I was in stage two I was so stressed out I don’t even know this stage two is more stressful and anxiety than the first stage
I feel you guys been there
I heard that second stage is easier the first isn't?

Reactions: Ayanna