+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
that all checks have been completed in early June and that COPR should arrive soon...
Looks like file is stuck in final review.
Any Idea of what the officer does on that final review table because I know a lot of files pending/stucked on the final review officer table even since March ending ? I mean those who have passed medicals, security, eligibility and criminality as revealed by gcms note.

Reactions: Ayanna

Peace ☮️

Oct 10, 2020
2020 Applicants

@Be bless
Application submitted: December 29th,2020
Application received: January 04th,2021
AOR: February 27th,2021
Start process: February 27th,2021

@Omerkhan
Dec 16,2020 submitted
Jan 16,2021 AOR

@grahs1994
Submitted June 2020
AOR July 27, 2020
In Process Feb 4, 2021

@Canadagee
Submitted April 2020
AOR August 7 2020

@Peace ☮
Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021

@Max019283
submitted 1st May,2020
Aor august 2020
in process jan 2021

Please leave a reply with your timeline if you're a 2020 applicant. I pray we all get good news this month. Stay positive.

Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.
It's God doing. All glory to God.
Thanks to everyone who post and reply on this forum, reading through give a waiting-heart succor.

I am praying that everyone here get a good reply as well. Stay positive.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.
Thanks to everyone who post and reply on this forum, reading through give a waiting-heart succor.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Peace ☮️

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Idea of what the officer does on that final review table because I know a lot of files pending/stucked on the final review officer table even since March ending ? I mean those who have passed medicals, security, eligibility and criminality as revealed by gcms note
I think it is just a simple backlog - not enough senior officers to sign off hence super long queues. She said that file may be stuck because more urgent files arrive and officers have to prioritize those urgent files first...

Be bless

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021
Big Congratulations, I hope I'm the next

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello katayoon, urgent files like what ? For exemple
Hi Ajakarian17, to be honest I don't know if she just supposed that from her imagination or urgent processing indeed exists. Our CBsA officer said that at this point there is nothing he can do to accelerate file, and my partner has death in family and needs to travel urgently - yet this is not urgent enough. He will miss funerals. So I am trying hard to imagine what kind of priority files there could be...

The only thing that comes to mind is that there could be files that have been in process for years and years. So once they are submitted for final review, the officer puts our files aside to finish these old files first to respect the current processing delays. I really don't know what's going on there.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I got AIP today.

Submitted August 2020
AOR September 2020
In Process March 2021
AIP July 2021
Congrats.

Reactions: Peace ☮️

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hi Ajakarian17, to be honest I don't know if she just supposed that from her imagination or urgent processing indeed exists. Our CBsA officer said that at this point there is nothing he can do to accelerate file, and my partner has death in family and needs to travel urgently - yet this is not urgent enough. He will miss funerals. So I am trying hard to imagine what kind of priority files there could be...

The only thing that comes to mind is that there could be files that have been in process for years and years. So once they are submitted for final review, the officer puts our files aside to finish these old files first to respect the current processing delays. I really don't know what's going on there.
Hi, my sincere advice for you is just to wait! Imagining what you would do if you haven’t gotten approval and someone dearly died!!! I’m all situation, let’s be thankful to God.
My opinion.